Faction : Horde
Race : Goblin
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Frost

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
My name is Nick, I'm 25 years old and currently I work in a warehouse 8 hours a day.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I was most recently in The Claw. I stopped playing seriously around March or so and the guild slowly died and right now we haven't raided in months. I came back in June and am eager to start raiding again.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I have been known to deliver some of the best one-liners around, I have been playing since beta, I not only watch raid videos but I am obsessed with making sure my toon is the best he can be, and I take pride in my accomplishments so I do my absolute best to not screw up.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
First is communication, without it you may as well not even raid and the second is definitely synergy, you need to have the right mesh of people contributing to have a successful raid.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I have raided from MC to the Lich King. I have done all of the hard modes in ICC10 and a few on ICC25. My raiding experience in Cata is limited due to the break I had to take. But I have done all of BD except Nef and everything in BoT except the council.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favorite encounter would have to be a tie up between Vezax in Ulduar and heroic Lich King. Vezax because I was always in charge of interrupting and I love to interrupt spells, I don't know why but I love to do it. And Lich King because it was such a challenge to get everything to go smoothly and it was such an amazing relief to get him dead.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Kazh.

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" in detail.:
I do not have a world of logs parse so here is my single target rotation: first I toss up both of my diseases, then if both of my frost and unholy runes are up I Obliterate, or if both death runes are active I do the same. Then I howling blast, I usually have a Rime proc up so I use it, if I am worried about hitting adds that shouldn't be hit, I use icy touch with the rime proc. When my RP is capped, I spam frost strike, then I quickly toss in a horn of winter which serves two purposes, to gain rp and to rebuff. Then I repeat it, make sure my diseases are always active, when Killing Machine procs I only use obliterate to maximize damage output, Howling Blast with my Rimes and Horn of Winter between rune refreshes, and of course to always keep Pillar of Frost on cooldown to maximize dps.

We raid progression content Monday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Targost89

re: App: Targost89

Another good application. I like seeing this. Anyone who knows about DKs more than me care to comment?

Hi!

Spec and glyphs look fine.

Rotation from what I can tell is fine as well.

Gear makes me a little sad- but you say you haven't raided much. Still, you'll want to at least throw some crappy gems in the unsocketed pieces before you apply to a new guild! Overall it seems like you know what you're doing with gear, but there are a few pieces that could stand to be reforged to get to the expertise cap, and it optimize your stats more.

I'd be willing to give you a shot, you're behind a little in gear, but if you show some promise in raids, I think you'll do well.

Get in touch with myself (Sabriella), Galvinias, Giaus, Phyrea, Scragg, or Sintax for an invite.

Sabriell
Officer

Bueller?

Sabriell
Officer

I like his talents. What I planned on changing mine to once I get my gear.

For glyphs, I greatly disagree with his Blood Boil. Blood Boil should not be in the rotation of a frost DK; even in AoE fights.

I suggest changing it to Hungering Cold. The ability is good to pull and freezing mobs in place for a short time.

Gear is horrid though. I am getting better gear for my DK in a few days of rep and justice farming.

My two cents.

His spec and glyphs are good but as anyone can see his gears needs work, but I do know this guy from when I was in The Claw. He is a good player that does know what to do for the boss fights and he does read and watch on what to do for them as well. I just don't like the guy on a personal level but he would be a good addition to the guild as a player.
Malor23
Casual

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum