Faction : Alliance
Race : Worgen
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Affliction
Spec 2 : Destruction

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 18 years old, will be a college student starting this fall. Right now I am currently alliance (Lothar) but I am looking for horde guilds and this one seemed rather interesting. For my specs I can play any spec you would like, I do equally well in each and every one of them.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Good Game
We Ankh In Fire
Magically Delicious (all alliance Lothar side)
I do not currently have raid spot, so I am looking around.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I can offer the essentiels that warlocks give out, so cookies and portals, however thats very basic. My proffesions might be useful, tailoring and alchemy, I can make pots for guild members, potions, cloth gear etc... I also try in raid to always be present and ready for every pull if it were a trash pull or a boss pull.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
great communication is always key for great success.
and great coordination and leadership is also very usefull for a great group to progress.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Since I didnt have a raid spot for the last month I do not have any Firelands experience at all, only the trash. However I am 11/12 normal, because thats when I did not have a spot anymore, when they killed Nefarian without me, and continued onto heroics. I can learn quick, I watch alot of youtube tankspot videos for help.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favorite is actually Cho'gall because he is one that requires attention for every second of the fight, and requires the things that makes raids succesfull. Communication and coordination.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
I will create a Horde character for you guys if you ever need to contact me since I am still alliance, and applying to other guilds alliance side, so fare no luck this is why im trying horde. My alts name will be called Teakan, so if you need to talk to me I will log onto that character. Also I would love to keep in contact about this application with you guys by e-mail, because I would not wish to switch to horde for nothing, only when I am potentially accepted to this guild. My email is : paulf11@live.com

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" in detail.:
Me rotation is, put up Curse of elements, Bane of Doom, Haunt,then my dots (Corruption, Unstable Affliction), after that is there I Shadowbolt spam until Haunt is back up, then all I do is refresh my dots, keep spaming Shadowbolt unti the boss is at 25% hp, then I stop Shadowbolts and I Drain Soul, until the boss is dead.

We raid progression content Monday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

teakin

re: APPROVED - App: teakin - by Phyrea

GG and We Ahnk were both decent Alliance side guilds (atleast in WOTLK).

Beautiful application. Love it. Just need phy to take a look at yoru rotation/spec and we'll go from there.

A couple of things, though that you should be aware of since you'd be paying money to transfer over from Alliance.

We haven't really raided much these past couple of weeks since a lot of people have had real life things come up, all of it should be resolved by either this week or the week after. As for a raid spot, I'm reasonably certain you'd be getting in almost immediately, but I will always take the raid that has the highest chance to succeed, so if I ask you to sit don't take it personal.

If any of the other officers have anythign to say that I've left out feel free to add it.

Wow you guys are amazing. First off you responded right away which is great. Yes GG and WAIF were amazing guilds in WOTLK. I left GG mid Lich king, and WAIF as you probably know it disbanded. Like I said before if you think I have a strong chance to be in the guild (raiding or sitting out, Im used to both), i have no problem switching sides, its not that expensive after all, keep me posted! Thanks so much for considering me!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Also sorry about my spec rotation, thats just the spells sort of organized, if he thinks its not good, I can make it way more clear for you guys, like I said email me, I check it every day, also vent, I love to communicate over vent with others so, thats also possibility if confused on my rotation. Also like I said in the application I can go any spec needed, so if he has questions for me about other specs besides Affliction, I can also answer. Thanks again.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Also sorry to reply alot, the guest was me, forgot to login there!
teakin

I'll try to track down Phyrea today to give you more specific feedback- warlock skills are a tad rusty =P

Sabriell
Officer

Haha alrighty. I have been playing a while on my warlock, first toon, first everything really. So I could also help others with their warlock skills if needed =p
teakin

ewww lAck.
Vite
Raider

Should have an answer for you in a day if you are still interested in switching to horde, etc.

Alright thats perfect, yes let me know, and I am still pumped to switch it's no problem at all, just need to know, and in a day is fine with me! Thanks again

Cheers,

Teakin
teakin

Really quick, if I switch what is the best pve lock race? Im debating between orc, goblin, and maybe even troll? Your thoughts?
teakin

I think we still need a troll warlock for guild achievements.

I went on the armory and most locks that I have seen at lvl 85 that are raiding are either goblins, orc's and the occasional blood elf, but no trolls =/
teakin

Your spec looks solid. Your gear is at firelands level. Your ratation needs a little help just on the opener, but for the most part you have it. I would say you are in. Whenever you decide to come over just look up Galv, myself, Giaus, Scragg, Sabriella, or Sintax for an invite.
Phyrea
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum