Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
Well, I'm 23 and I am not working right now so I have a lot of free time on my hands. Prior military.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
The guild that my paladin is in right now is Eight VI alliance side and the reason for working on leaving that server is because he is sitting idle.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I am offering an exceptionally very well played holy paladin. When it comes to raiding giving up is just not an option to me. I don't whine and complain when things don't go right, I just suck it up and push harder the next time.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Full participation, if one person is dragging ass then everyone else will suffer. Being on time I feel is one of the most important thing's for a guild's raid success.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I have the 10 man Ulduar drake on my alt rogue. My origional paladin had almost all of WOTLK stuff cleared before my account was hacked and I was unable to retrieve it, so I had to start all over. My paladin is currently 9/12, but due to favoritism in guild he has been not raiding for 2 weeks now.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
One of my favorite encounters is defenitely Dreamwalker and Chimaeron.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
The only other character I play other than my pally is my rogue, Aphrodisiak.

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" as best you can.:
Honestly...I do not have a set rotation for healing, I play based off of what is going on which I think makes me one of the most exceptional holy paladins.

We raid progression content Sunday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Jerry Sanders

re: DECLINED - App: Jerry Sanders - by Sabriell

Did you log out in your pve gear, or do you use pvp pieces for your neck, cloak, and bracers?

I'd also reforge your mastery on the neck to haste, and unforge the shoulders. Mastery is still our weakest stat.

Currently, we're not really looking for another holy paladin. We have 2 full time holy paladins, and a third that just came back from a hiatus looking to get back onto the raiding roster. Anything we'd have would be a bench warming spot, with the possibility of raid invites if something opened up, but I can't say when that would be.

Since you would be server transferring and faction changing, I wouldn't be comfortable offering that, especially without logs to see how "exceptional" you are.

Up to you, if you're okay with not raiding- possibly for a long time- get us some logs and I can discuss this with the other officers.

Sabriell
Officer

What's with the PvP pieces in your set? Having difficulties finding upgrades? You look good, but I think Sab has the final say on any holy Paladins.

/Edit

Sab posted right as I was going to. As she said, we have a limited number of spots - if bench warming is alright, I don't know of any issues that would crop up.

Oricolawle
Officer

Declining- didn't get a response at all. Feel free to talk to any of the officers if you're still interested.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum