Faction : Horde
Race : Goblin
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Destruction
Spec 2 : Affliction

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
Well my name is Austin, I'm in school to be a psychologist and I'm through my first year. So far I love the process of learning everything and I am also excited for the future with the career. I'm 21 years old and am delivering pizza for a company in Phoenix, Arizona.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I'm a member of Monarchy at the moment. The reason I am applying for this guild is because I want to do end game content, progress in the game and raid whenever possible.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I can offer a person with a great personality that likes to have fun in this game. I am really big on helping when and where I can with the people I am in guild with.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
In my opinion a raid works like a well oiled machine. If the team members aren't doing their jobs correctly the whole raid will fall apart real fast.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I haven't raided on this toon yet but on my main I have a lot.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Atramedes for sure! Everything about that fight is awesome to me. The Mechanics and all!

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Nekthraga

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" as best you can.:
Here it goes. Soul Fire, Immolate, Fel Flame, Conflagrate, Bane of Doom, Seed of Corruption, Shadowflame, Chaos Bolt and Incinerate.

We raid progression content Sunday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Papabrgndy

re: Re: App: Papabrgndy

Papabrgndy wrote:

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I haven't raided on this toon yet but on my main I have a lot.

So, you want to join a hardmode guild without ever having played the character you're applying with in a raid?

Also, you have ungemmed, unenchanted gear, and you're using a melee trinket.

Your spec could use some tweaking as well.

Sorry, but I think we'll have to pass for the time being. Feel free to reapply after you get some raiding experience on this character, do a little research, and can provide some dps logs.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum