Faction : Horde
Race : Goblin
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Shadow

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm a 19 year old college student, that lives in South Carolina. I'm seeking a degree in criminal justice, and i work at Moe's Southwest Grill.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Punishment on alliance, and Was a Co-guild leader of Mel Gibson Hardmode, reason for changing guilds is for a merge.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
Well to start im a very loyal and dedicated player, if i join a guild im in it for the long haul, if i say i can attend a raid i will always be there. Also I can adapt to new things very quickly such as my priest, i leveled my priest due to the fact that my guild was short on healers, so i felt the need to step up and learn a new class for the "greater good" of my guild, even though i had to learn how to play a new class. I will always do whats best for the benefit of the guild I'm in.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
1.) study strategies very intense to know every aspect of the fight in and out.
2.) Good raid co-operation if someone messes up, im sure its never intentional.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
11/12 ICC
Baradins Hold
5/6 BWD
2/4 BoT

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Karazhan Opera event is my favorite raid encounter, i like how you dont know what boss you have til the fight starts, and also how the fights play into a theme. As when you get turned into little Red Riding Hood, and have to run around and such.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Venomshot, Viciouswinds, Fonawee

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" as best you can.:
start with prayer of mending the tank, tossing a renew then applying Chakra then i use heal, to keep renew from going off targets, I only use flash heal when targets are 50% ish, when surge of light proc's i always use on a tank or a low health target, i use greater heal when targets are 40% health. i also always use prayer of healing, circle of healing, and sancturary for raid encounters with very intensive aoe healing such as chimaeron

We raid progression content Sunday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum