Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Feral (Cat)
Spec 2 : Feral (Bear)

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm 23 years old, I currently serve in the U.S. Army, as a medic im working at Walter Reed Hospital.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
El Toro Loco, I just transfered servers from another so I am looking for the best guild to raid with, I heard through the grapevine that this was it.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
Im knowledgeable, Professions are Enchanting and Jewelcrafting and those are always needed by the guild. I have a good attitude and im usually topping the charts on dps in most the pugs I have been in.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
High DPS is always a plus, willingness to help others learn and progress as well as myself.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Hardmode ICC
All Lich king raids

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Heroic Professor Putricide, Really challenging at the time and really tested the guilds ability to work as a team and move as a whole to win the fight

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Alts are on different server

Please provide a link to 1 or more World of Logs parses for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. If you do not have any parses please describe your DPS or healing "rotation" as best you can.:
Ususally FF, Feral Charge, Ravage, Mangle, Rake, Shred till 5 CP, Rip.

Keeping Tigers Fury Up when it its off CD and Using Beserk when needed.

We raid progression content Sunday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Glact

re: APPROVED - App: Glact - by Oricolawle

MORE KITTEHS!

We do have an opening for a feral at the moment, but not specifically as a tank. Your gear looks decent. Looks like you're under the hit rating required for landing all of your attacks - is this intentional or do ferals not need a complete amount of hit rating? I know rogues tend to ignore things like expertise due to the fact that it's not a big stat anymore.

Oricolawle
Officer

ferals need 0 hit or expertise

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

It looks like you have a decent amount of raid experience. You could use a bit of theorycrafting knowledge though. You have some incorrect gems and you shouldn't be reforging for hit or expertise at all. Your legs are not enchanted and you still have a level 333 wrist. I assume you have a better trinket vs the PVP one.

You would have some stiff competition as a feral cat in the guild. We have two 100% attendance cats already (me being one of them) as well as a 3rd who makes at least 1 raid a week. We are all very competitive.

An immediate raid spot for you isn't likely, but not out of the question. If you are interested in joining and filling random spots as needed in the time being that's something we can talk about.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

re: Response

I do have good trinks, although i was unaware of not needing to go for hit right now i currently have a 970 Hit rating as i land 100% of my attacks,i have the leg enchant int he bank but i was waiting for the valor points to get the teir pants, so i can use it since im only a few hundred off. but i am willing to fill a random spot as needed and any helpful information to help my toon is also great will be welcome with open arms.

P.s. And yes Red More Kitties!!!!!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Glact

Approved. Whisper one of the officers (Myself, Galvinias, Sintax, Giaus, Scragg) for an invite when you're on.

Oricolawle
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum