Race : Blood Elf
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Hybrid

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
My name is Ryan i am 20 years old. i work for a bus company. i love to play wow and other xbox games.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Defiance - Alliance
i transfered to horde and i am looking for a raiding guild.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
i love to play a healer, and i think i could actually learn from others in the guild. i can offer a good healer willing to learn.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Fun and people who want to be there.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
WoTLK - All Of Naxx CLeared - All Of Ulduar, Thorim HM - All Of ToC Cleared - All Of ICC Cleared 9/12 HM. Cata - Magmaw , Omni, Maloriak, Halfus Downed.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
ICC Lich King. Alot of things going on and its just a well Designed Fight.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Cantbebeat - A - Paladin
Alarax - A - Warrior

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
i have never had any guild post Logs of my healing =(

We raid progression content Sunday through Wednesday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Luuon

re: DECLINED - App: WTFPriest - by Gwenevieve

App looks alright. Biggest concern I see right now is your gear. A lot of your gear is only iLVL 333 or under. A lot of it is also missing enchants and such. While we don't expect you to have raid gear you should at least be 346+ in every slot (heroic dungeon gear).

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

I agree with Sintax - at the least, you should be geared to that minimum now. I don't mind the option of letting you try out, but compared to our other healers -- you would simply be outclassed in terms of healing output. I'm not completely opposed to the application, though I do feel that you may wish to consider gearing yourself a bit more before you apply. Thoughts, anyone?

Oricolawle
Officer

My suggestion is to recruit conditionally. The condition being to run heroics, and getting more gear (badges/crafted) so he can get into the raid group. We cannot ignore the fact that we do need more healers for raid.

When all of our healers show up, no problem at all. But when one of us isn't feeling good or doesn't/can't make raid, we can't raid at the level that we want.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Gear needs work. I certainly wouldn't be opposed to giving him a shot to see where he's at.

Need Morg or Luscien to comment on priesty specifics though.

Sabriell
Officer

I talked to him tonight and suggested some advice. I can't in good conscience say yes at this time, but I did let him know that he's welcome to reapply when the gear, glyphs, spec and such are looked into.

Just some notes that I want to provide to you for raiding:
Spec: rather than Desperate Prayer and Blessed Resilience, you should spec into Body and Soul and Tome of Light
Glyphs: drop Glyph of Guardian Spirit (it's not good anymore) and Glyph of Divine Accuracy and pick up Glyph of Flash Heal (pretty much mandatory) and Glyph of Prayer of Mending (recommended)
Gear: I'm not sure if you logged off in PvP gear, but I'm seeing PvP gloves and shoulders and hit rating bracers. Work on getting some additional 346 gear.
Your enchants aren't bad choices, but get a few more when you upgrade gear... also, lean more toward haste instead of mastery until you reach the 12.5% Renew cap.
Morghane

Based on Morghane's recommendation, we will pass at this time. Please feel free to reapply once you have worked on your gear, and experience.

Thank you.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum