Race : Blood Elf
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow
Spec 2 : Discipline

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm 21, currently a stay-at-home mom to my and GB's baby. The past year I kept busy working to earn an art merit scholarship, so I'm happy to say I'll be going back to college this August.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Slackers, now merged with Tornado of Souls. I'd like to be in 25 mans again, and generally our guild being merged with another...is a little disheartening. I feel like they gave up.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I can bring lots of yaoi. But for real, I've been a raider for multiple expansions, and played the same class the entire time, so I can bring that experience along.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Communication and attention. I'd say patience is a very good bonus to an extent.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I think in ICC we made it to 9/12 in 25m hardmodes. Currently, we're 7/12.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Atramedes is probably my current favorite, I like the sound mechanic, and I feel like I have to keep on my toes.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Amiko, Mumu

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I had tons of WoL in Lich King, but none yet in Cata. =/

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Nursay
Raider

re: APPROVED - App: Nursay - by syntax53

Yayyyy

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum