Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Destro
Spec 2 : Open(fit guild needs)

I am a 24 yr old male. i am married and have a 1yr old son. I own my own motorcycle shop. I spent 4 yrs in the USMC. Went to School at MMI@UTI.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
First joined wow i was in Threateners of Lothar. Guild kinda fell apart and most ppl dont play anymore. Went guildless for about a yr and when cata came out joing <Hordewhosayni>. Great group of ppl and where starting to raid and lost heals to RL issues. Been at a stand still for bout a month now. I am wanting to raid the new bosses and tired of Heroics..

WHAT CAN I OFFER?.. I am a very dedicated player(unless my company needs me or my son). Id say i am a good DPS,not the greatest but can do between 13k to 14k with an ilvl of 355. I am main destro but willing to offspec to Affliction or Demo for guild needs. I like to motivate people i get excited bout downing bosses and want others to get into it too. And i Do take all things with a grain a salt i know I havent done much with cata but will deff try to do my best and learn.

Raid Success? Well first off with my experience lately you gotta have communication between everyone. Second, You gotta do some homework on the bosses, practice does make perfect but watching videos and studying them does do wonders. Third, If you cant take the heat from others when you screw up .. well tought shit

Experience? Well i started playing WOW when BC came out and i was still the USMC. Spent 3 tours in IRAQ and Afghan. so didnt play much. When WotLK came out i played and raid alot,but never was in a guild that could do anything so i mainly pugged ICC. i down 7 bosses in ICC. I stopped playing for awhile due to have my son and starting a company

As for my favorite boss encounter for Cata id have to say it has been.. Well i dont really know i have downed 7/12 but havent really done anything but it twice.. havent had much time with them so honestly i couldnt answer it.

Some of my Alts are.. WTFHAPPEN..(tank only LVL 55).. and bank toon WTFBANKER... i dont play the other ones really so need to list them

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Unholylife Of Lothar

re: DECLINED: Unholylife

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/unholylife/simple

Gear looks decent enough. This guy responded to one of my in-game recruitment messages. I don't see a reason not to give em a try.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

I wouldn't mind a tryout, either.

Oricolawle
Officer

Your gear looks decent, and even though your grammar/punctuation leaves much to be desired, I wouldn't mind giving you a try either.

My only question though, is could you dedicate to 3/4 nights we raid? We don't expect perfect attendance every week, but we do need people who will be raiding consistently.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Gwenevieve wrote:

My only question though, is could you dedicate to 3/4 nights we raid? We don't expect perfect attendance every week, but we do need people who will be raiding constantly.

The last paragraqph of his app says so.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Just because someone clicks "Yes", doesn't necessarily mean yes. I just wanted to double check.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Another lAck?!?! Where my mages at??

Vite
Vite
Raider

Blame Gwen for leaving you alone with Neo, Vite!
Morghane

yes i can commit to atleast 75% of the time

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

joined mission accomplished.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum