View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

re: Rift Beta/Retail

Then Valran there is going to be the need to figure out a good mix between the three healing souls for a good blend for healing. Since one is more of a HOT healer, another is AOE and then the last is kinda liek the disc priest.
Malor23
Casual

Sentinel Purifier Warden....only real decision is which of the three to make the "main" soul
Valran1828
Raider

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthread.php?46788-Guide-The-Cleric-its-Souls-and-You

Just link to a quick overview of the Cleric class for anyone interested in playing as one. Gives some quick information on the souls and the pros/cons of all of them.
Malor23
Casual

Deepstrike Server!!!!

Do it...it's PvP and should work for us...
Valran1828
Raider

Made a cleric on the Deepstrike server this morning, the name is Kisenger.
Malor23
Casual

I'm still not tied to any specific calling or soul combination but I am currently leaning towards Mage so I can either DPS or Heal

I feel like such a girl. I can't decide again.

Fuck it. I'm being a dps warrior. I tank enough in WoW

Okay since Galv decided to become a girl now, are we going to have anyone step up to wear the tanking pants?
Malor23
Casual

Malor23 wrote:
Okay since Galv decided to become a girl now, are we going to have anyone step up to wear the tanking pants?

How much is Giauss planning on playing? I remember him saying he was going to play a Paladin...

Since Galv is going DPS warrior, I'm cool with taking on a Paladin...It was the class i leveled the most and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Count me in as a Paladin...final answer...!
Valran1828
Raider

I know he said that he was going to try it but I haven't heard anything yet or talked to him about it as well. But I am still kinda in between a cleric just because we may need a healer or a rogue (sab/mark/ranger), which was just fun as hell to play.

I'm just going to throw this out here but since hardly anyone has been able to really stick with a class and soul choice for the game. I suggest we just kinda wait for a bit with people when it comes to getting groups and roles set in stone. I know I wouldn't want to roll a tank and then 3/4 of the way to 50 just to hate being a tank in the game, or even the same thing as being a healing cleric.
Malor23
Casual

You can heal as a Rogue (Bard) if you enjoyed it so much?

Nah I am still leaning more towards the cleric class but I'm just saying that since there are so many choice for each class. That there is going to be someone that gets to a certain point in the game and just decides to change everything up. I mean hell Galv could end up wanting to become a healer...which i doubt but still.
Malor23
Casual

Who all is going to be playing Thursday when head start begins? I'll be on at launch (1pm EST) and likely most of Thursday.
Valran1828
Raider

Yeah I plan to but I won't be able to play till around 3:30 ish when i get home from work.
Malor23
Casual

I have an important meeting at work until about 3:30pm. I should be home by 4:00pm and will log on and start playing then.

Again, let's plan on playing on Deepstrike PvP server on the Defiant side. Once you create you character, post it's name/class/spec in here just so we can get a true count on everyone.

BTW incase you haven't seen the news you have to uninstall rift beta and download the new retail client...
Valran1828
Raider

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum