View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

re: Rift Beta/Retail

Butchering is also good for armorsmith since you will be having to use some leather for your gear...this chart lies.
Malor23
Casual

It's more likely that the chart just isn't perfect ;)
I'm going to replace it with a link to the crafting page anyway.

Soul Builder should be useful though
http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html

I am a Champion right now, gonna change souls if I see the need to once we go live. I will remain a warrior class though, no matter what.
Just to update Patricks list

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

^^
That was me haha, damn cellphone logged me out...another fail brought to you by Hope LLC
Hopeyoudie
Casual Raider

Yeah I have changed my char to a warrior but am planning on having a tanking spec as well.
Malor23
Casual

Too late, doom. Already am playing a warrior, Paladin to be precise =P

Mark me down as a ranged rogue...likely going to level ranger since the pet is pretty OP but my PvE/dungeon spec will be marksman...

I was going to go warrior but we cant have like 10 paladins, despite the fact that they pretty fun.

Do we have anyone rolling a healer???
Valran1828
Raider

Also, please check back in on this thread on the 24th (headstart release) as Galv and I preordered so we will begin playing and have to pick a PvP server (if everyone is in agreement to roll PvP)
Valran1828
Raider

Valran1828 wrote:
Also, please check back in on this thread on the 24th (headstart release) as Galv and I preordered so we will begin playing and have to pick a PvP server (if everyone is in agreement to roll PvP)

I preordered and am fine with PVP, just tell me where to show up

I preordered as well and I am also fine with a PVP server. And Galv it doesn't hurt to more then one person ready to tank, but my god the dps warrior is fun as hell. Also if it is needed I won't mind running cleric for a healer for instances/rifts and other shorts of shenanigans, but I would think ti would be good if we could get a little update on what people are offically going to be playing for the game.
Malor23
Casual

I'm still trying to figure out what I like, it hasn't appeared all that easy to try out the different souls in a single, low-level character

Cambarth wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out what I like, it hasn't appeared all that easy to try out the different souls in a single, low-level character

This is the same problem i have, being a beta it would have been nice to have had the option to try out some classes at a higher level...without the need to level all of them.

I tried cleric for the first time today and sort of like it....just like i sort of liked warriors....and rogues....

I can't decide what i want to play yet...my guess is it will come down to the 24th when i get to the character creation screen...
Valran1828
Raider

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthread.php?71458-Changing-Souls&highlight=soul+quest

http://rift.ign.com/wiki/Locations_of_Soul_Quests#Defiant_Souls

Apparently there are quests to pick up the remaining 5 souls you don't choose at first, and then you buy the final one.

It was a giant pain in the ass to find something that said "you aren't locked into your initial soul choices", it seemed apparent based on things stated by people on the forums but no details to be found

edit: better link

Yeah a couple of the classes I have gotten the rest of my souls for and have played around a bit with them. Mt only problem with the Cleric is that in my opinion the dps just isn't as greaty as the other classes.
Malor23
Casual

Cambarth wrote:
http://forums.riftgame.com/showthread.php?71458-Changing-Souls&highlight=soul+quest

http://rift.ign.com/wiki/Locations_of_Soul_Quests#Defiant_Souls

Apparently there are quests to pick up the remaining 5 souls you don't choose at first, and then you buy the final one.

It was a giant pain in the ass to find something that said "you aren't locked into your initial soul choices", it seemed apparent based on things stated by people on the forums but no details to be found

edit: better link

Yeah I've gotten all of the souls on my warrior, they are easy. You simply defeat a rift and summon a stupidly easy "boss" that you solo.

My issue is completely with which calling I want to play. Rogue seems fun but the cleric seems "important" in that good healers are always hard to find...
Valran1828
Raider

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum