Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: PeeKaySiff

The application submitted by PeeKaySiff is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Pksith
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Balance

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
Im 19 years old I work at Qt and am a coo out going person who loves to band together to exceed in what ever im tryin to accomplish.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
JOEY BAG OF DONUTS was my last guild im currently lookin for a new guild to raid because they only have one group and it's full and im sick of rotting and wasting my skills by doing nothing.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I am a great raider and work well wit others. My main goal is progression i like to exceed in what ever im doing. I love workin as a team which is my i love raiding or doing arenas cause you have to reley on others u cant just depend on your self. I listen well and show great charisma when trying lead or teach on how to do things. I have plentty of raid and officer exp in high end guilds so i beleive im quite usefull for your core group. O yeah and did i mention i love progression and smashing the shit outa bosses :D

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Cordination is probablly the most important in my books the ablility to act as one and listen to leaders to get better and improve in what your trying to accomplish. Second I beleive in leadership w/o ppl assigning or cordinating ppl, raids can fall apart quite easly. You need leaders who know what thier doing and know what best for the raid to suceed and progress.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Um ive done almost all of BC raids my guild never got KT in sunwell but we were 3rd on server to down Illy in BT. I dident do much raiding in WotLK due to the expansion being aweful but ive done all of ICC hardmode besides LK because i started playing 3 weeks b4 Cata launch. Ive been in High end raid guilds most of my playing time so ive scean most of end game content.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Lol might sound funny but i loved doing the lurker in SSC because it was just a fun fight and i liked the concept idk that was my fravorite raid instance, i liked most of the bosses in thier. like Lady Vash for the cordination of the fight every one had a roll to what they were supposed to do and you had to watch out for things and call out thing and if ppl wernt payin attention it was a wipe idk just had all elements of a good fight.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Killakillz rogue, Surgury preist

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
N/A

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

PeeKaySiff

re: Re: App: PeeKaySiff

PeeKaySiff wrote:
The application submitted by PeeKaySiff is as follows:
What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I am a great raider and work well wit others. My main goal is progression i like to exceed in what ever im doing. I love workin as a team which is my i love raiding or doing arenas cause you have to reley on others u cant just depend on your self. I listen well and show great charisma when trying lead or teach on how to do things. I have plentty of raid and officer exp in high end guilds so i beleive im quite usefull for your core group. O yeah and did i mention i love progression and smashing the shit outa bosses :D

Grammar excluded? I get it you're young and most likely not a bad person but I'm concerned we wouldn't be a good fit. But what do I know I'm just a stupid rogue.

re: DECLINED - App: PeeKaySiff - by Oricolawle

Your abysmal grammar aside, I'm not certain if 1) You would be a good fit for this guild and 2) If you would be able to get a raid spot. I really don't know anything about you, besides the fact that you are in Joey Bag of Peanut Money, or whatever the name is.

Our raid group is pretty damn full, except on Thursdays. We also have 2 resto druids already. I will of course let the other members of the guild and officers give their opinion on your app.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

re: DECLINED - App: PeeKaySiff - by Oricolawle

Without any logs and with the abysmal post, I can't in good conscience say that this is a worthy application. Please read the information presented to you as you're applying - it specifically mentions that first impressions are everything. A few people (myself included) will not hesitate to make your life hell if you write like you did for this application in our guild chat. I think we'll have to pass. However, you are welcome to reapply provided you read the application guidelines.

Oricolawle
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: