Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Nikaya - formal interest in raiding

Name : Nikaya
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Feral (Cat)
Spec 2 : Feral (Bear) (mostly for Heroics once I get more gear)

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm 26 and I'm a computer programmer for an insurance company in Ohio. I'm currently in the guild as a casual (RL friend of Liuxin/Luscien) and I am interested in raiding. I don't expect anything overnight and I'm ready to wait it out. I don't have any interest in raiding with other guilds.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I was previously in a guild called In Virtue on Frostmane which hasn't been active since Spring of 2009. I then started a druid on Lothar to play with Liuxin and now I am interested in raiding again.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I am a raider experienced with pushing content. The majority of my raid experience is from the late nights trying encounters for the first time.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Attendees must come to the raids prepared and ready to learn. They need to be able to take the flack when they screw up and do better the next attempt.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I started raiding endgame content with the launch of Wrath of the Lich King. I have cleared 25 man VoA, Naxx, Malygos , and Sartharion (3 drakes). I have cleared up to Thorium in Ulduar 25, at that point In Virtue dissolved and I took a break.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favorite raid encounter was Sartharion with 3 drakes. There was a good sense of accomplishment after defeating the encounter. It was the hardest encounter for my guild at the time. We all needed to perform at the top of our game.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.: I do not have any alts.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
N/A. I couldn't find any meters from the raids years ago... not sure how relevant they would be anyway.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes
Nikaya.Lothar
Raider

I'll vouch for Nikaya
Luscien
Raider

I oppose anything that Luscien supports.
Morghane

u support anything that morg opposes
mattoast
Raider

mattoast wrote:
u support anything that morg opposes

What the fuck is this?

a complete and utter fail on my part.
mattoast
Raider

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: