Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

re: App: Redkeekee

The application submitted by Redkeekee is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Redkeekee
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Feral (Cat)
Spec 2 : Balance

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 22 and I recently graduated college with a Bachelor of Music. I am currently considering pursuing further education while working part time jobs in and out of the music business while living at home (hopefully very temporarily).

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Lights Out (Alliance). I am thinking of stopping my full time raiding in Lights Out for cataclysm because the raid hours are late and I am getting tired of being exhausted in the morning. I am also in desire of a more organized atmosphere, they are really great people but the lack of organization drives me insane sometimes.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
Well, I can offer a lot of things to Judgement. Besides the fact that I excel at putting up high numbers and have excellent raid awareness, I am also an incredibly good-natured and fun loving. I never, ever get discouraged over wiping, in fact I rather enjoy it, it makes me feel like I am working hard. I am also very loyal and dedicated. In the past nine months in Lights Out I have missed approximately 6 raids, and have never once ninja-logged on a raid in any circumstance, pug or otherwise. I held my spot as the #1 DPS in raid straight through 3.3 once I caught up to the other raiders in gear. Ultimately, its my composure and willingness to follow instruction that makes me an excellent raider. I have been playing with Vhajatarian in Lights Out (on his shaman) and he can verify that all of this information is true.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
The two things that contribute most to a raid's success is good leadership and consistency. Leadership is the #1 thing that contributes to a raids success, without a good Raid Leader, it is sure to be a horrendous experience for all. Second, consistency, consistency in the players, consistency in the fairness of loot, performance, and otherwise. If you do not have a consistent environment, players will be restless and unmotivated.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I am actually a very late-comer to the WoW community. I didn't get my druid to level 80 until 3.3 was already live. However my incredibly fast learning capability allowed me to excel at Feral DPS (arguably the hardest DPS spec) and reach the top of the charts quickly. I have cleared all of ICC on normal and 11/12 Heroic on both 10 and 25 man modes. I have put dozens of wipes in on heroic LK on both 10 and 25, and was to be apart of a 10m Heroic LK kill with a group I was with from heroic Lord Marrowgar that was a one shot after 4.0, but due to the new lockout and some confusion, I was left out. I am also still attempting 25m with Lights Out as WotLK comes to an end, and provided we have the correct group makeup, I may become one of the only 25 players to be Light of Dawns on server.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Well, as I have only raided current content for ICC and RS, my options are limited, however I have a habit of attempting to solo and 2man old instances from the BC and Vanilla days. I think the Lich King has to be my favorite encounter because it has been the most difficult, and there is nothing I like more than a challenge. My only wish is that I had gotten into tanking earlier, because it is such an incredibly tank-dependent fight, and I hate wiping to bad tanks Happy.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
I have a prot/ret paladin named Chochosan and numerous low level alts. The one I play the most frequently is named Marcello. They are all Alliance right now.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
Here are a couple meters from 3.3 during the 30% buff. I've included a couple different fights.
Saurfang
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/jb0t5d8tt7pf6d5a/sum/damageDone/?s=2467&e=2714
Rotface
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/jb0t5d8tt7pf6d5a/sum/damageDone/?s=3727&e=3939
Blood Queen
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/zeddw00tz1z4lsl4/sum/damageDone/?s=2131&e=2416

Since 4.0 my numbers have been in flux with all the balance changes and bugs and whatnot, but this is certainly the height of my career. I never did finish collecting the entirety of my heroic 277 gear, and I'm confident I could have done a little bit more with it Happy.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

re: APPROVED - App: Redkeekee - by Oricolawle

Redkeekee has been a pleasure to play with. He was a noob when I first started running with him and has excelled to be top dps in lights out for a good portion of time. His willingness to learn and knowledge of his class would make him a great asset to judgement. I don't beg often but please recruit him.

P.S. He apped on his own. I didn't even suggest it :D

First of all, just from reading your app I would absolutely love to give you a shot. However, and there are a couple of howevers, there are several things preventing me from immediately doing so.

1) We already have an abundance of feral druids. You would need to either go tree or boomkin to get a raid spot at this time.
2) Our raid spots are all pretty much taken.

I cannot guarantee you a raid spot. I can say that will due diligence, waiting for a raid spot and being there when we need you...will get you a raid spot. But you may not be able to play a feral druid, and it will not be right away.

I can of course add you as friends and family, or casual status and see where that goes. But unfortunately at this time, you will not be guaranteed a spot. I want to make that absolutely clear. If you understand that, I would have no problem with sending you an invite.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

re: App

Never fear, I am a patient individual and value the importance of earning my keep. I would never expect an automatic raid spot, but I promise you, I will earn one Happy. As for spec, I don't mind playing Boomkin, I enjoy it, though I do prefer Feral. I would be happy to go MS boom if that is what is needed. Out of curiosity, if your feral situation changed would you allow switching Main Specs?
If there is an invite waiting, I'd like to accept it, however I was hoping I could wait until cata drops to faction transfer. We're still attempting Heroic LK in Lights Out and I wanna stick it out till they give up.

Let me know,
Redkeekee

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Oops, forgot to log in before replying. Just confirming that the above message is indeed me.
Redkeekee
Raider

I'm framing his application on my wall. It is beautiful.

Galvinias wrote:

LOL!
/blush
Redkeekee
Raider

Redkeekee wrote:
Galvinias wrote:

LOL!
/blush

Careful. Don't ruin it with loling!

Haha, based on Scragg and Galv's reaction, you have sealed the deal! Just let us know when you faction change.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Will do!
Redkeekee
Raider

What, I missed this? Damn you, work and college! I agree with everyone. Great application, great attitude, great idea - I wholeheartedly welcome transfers from Alliance. Hope to see you in-game soon!

Oricolawle
Officer

Sorry for the long time without update. Due to some scheduling issues with the raid times, I've decided to stay on the Alliance side for now. Hopefully my schedule will change sometime soon and I will get a chance to come over, but till now, I'm afraid it just isn't in the cards. Thanks so much for the invitation, though.

See you in Wintergrasp wink

Redkeekee
Redkeekee
Raider

That's perfectly fine, take your time. The same rules will apply to when you finally do transfer.

Note to self: gank Redkeekee :P

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

What a fucking tease. You are my official gank target in tol-barad

No longer gank-able. In guild, hoping to be at least casual raider soon. See you all tomorrow.
Redkeekee
Raider

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: