View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

re: Blizzcon

For anyone who has ever been interested in going to Blizzcon but wasn't sure if the financial investment was worth it and for those who are very into all things Blizzard (lore, games, etc) I can honestly say that Blizzcon was among one of the most memorable and fun things I have done in a long time!

The people were all extremely nice and interesting to converse with. The culture is a pretty unique one in that everyone has a commonality tying conversations and diverse personalities together. Sitting in lines and talking to people who you otherwise may cast off as a "nerd" or "outcast" was sort of a humbling experience (not to sound stupid). Several of them were very "cool" and interesting to converse with...listened to things you had to talk about rather than just nodded their heads or ignored you.

Blizzard really does do an amazing job at not only organizing the event and making sure that the attendees get the most out of it but it is very evident that they have a true passion for making their games the absolute best that they can. I was really impressed with the entire staffs passion and drive for making all things Blizzard as good as they possibly can. I take my job very seriously and approach even the smallest of tasks with the utmost of attention and rigor; its very refreshing to see that same work ethic and environment exist elsewhere (especially in something that I have such an affinity for).

I for one will certainly be coming back next year and hopefully for many years to come...one of the best experiences I've had in a long time!!! We need to get a few more Judgement gamers to go next year!! I will guarantee that you will love it!!
Valran1828
Raider

I'm getting to book flights, hotels, etc for this years Blizzcon and was just curious if anyone had decided to go t Blizzcon this year?

As i mentioned above it was a complete blast to go last year with Steve, would be great if we had a bunch of people make the trip!!!
Valran1828
Raider

I think it speaks volume as to how much fun it is when Steve is there and you can still have fun.

Zing!

I don't doubt how much fun it is, but I for one have better things to do with the hundreds of dollars it would cost to just get there.

When I win the lottery I will!

Sabriell
Officer

I went to the first one and was on G4 TV for being the dude with the MOST EPICS, went on a "date" with Laura Foy while being protected by guildmates and got ganked by an alliance dwarf.

Pretty cheesy but really fun. Sadly, there's no whey I could go again after milking it for all it was worth the first time, a second trip would sour in comparison and be an udder mistake.

Lactose.

Hibiskiss wrote:
I went to the first one and was on G4 TV for being the dude with the MOST EPICS, went on a "date" with Laura Foy while being protected by guildmates and got ganked by an alliance dwarf.

Pretty cheesy but really fun. Sadly, there's no whey I could go again after milking it for all it was worth the first time, a second trip would sour in comparison and be an udder mistake.

Lactose.

You curd have gone more in depth on the ganking because part now I'm interested. If it was a fair fight it's all Gouda but from the sounds of it he cut off your toes. Was it a rogue? Did he come Fromunda a building?

Mozzarella.
Ramnath

It was a warrior but I mean all alliance are homogenized anyway

Casein point, look at this cow:

Forum Image

You butter not judge me for cowering in 2005 though because you're pasture limit on bull I'm willing to put up with.

Homogenize.

Why can't I stop laughing?

I don't judge you for cowering, that guy appears to be the cream of the crop as far as Alliance goes, I mean, he's probably in the top 2%, and everyone knows the Alliance churns out good players. But attacking you? How dairy!

Brie.

I wish there was a video. That still shot does not do it justice. Was he coming at you full force in a churning spinning whirlwind? If you were mooving fast enough it could have just skimmed you. Thankfully it wasn't a feral druid or you'd be yelling "Camembert don't maul me!"

Feta.
Ramnath

Enough of the stupid puns...that wasn't the intent of the thread...
Valran1828
Raider

Valran1828 wrote:

Awww

They're good though! But Sab made a good point about the financial situation. I'm sure only a couple people could get off work and afford the trip.

Valran1828 wrote:

Don't have a cow man.

Milk.

Valran1828 wrote:

I'm guessing you must be the one who has to hold us accowntable for our actions?

Calcium.
Ramnath

I'm going to blizzcon this year!! Who else?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum