Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: fizzler55

The application submitted by fizzler55 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : fizzlir
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Destruction
Spec 2 : Affliction

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 34 and work for a cable company as a systems engineer.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I was in a few guilds after I was duped into moving servers from thorium brotherhood to Burning blade. So now I moved over to this server due to family in the guild. Alerick and Arridhaios

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I've been playing wow for at least 4-5 years now and I like to raid. The previous guilds I was in I raided almost everyday and I did enjoy it. I am just looking for good people to raid with and enjoy the game.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
people that can listen to a raid leader and people that are willing to do what it takes to learn the fights and just overall have fun while progressing.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
in a short answer im geared for 10 or 25 man ICC. I've really only started hardcore raiding about 2 1/2 years ago.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
I like ICC and Ulduar due to the team aspect. Everyone needs to work together to progress.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
fizzlir is my main

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
none to give

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: