Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: DECLINED - App: vella

The application submitted by vella is as follows:

Quote:
Name : blackheärt
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Blood

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
im 18 and sell fireworks on the rez in washington and i have a girl friend i would like to bring with me

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
im in timless i hate the members they all act like kids

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
iv been playing for about 6 years now on lothar and im willing to progress as far as you want and i cant show up on any and all raid days

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
members geting along and focus

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
iv been playing for 6 years i i did all of vanilla wow on my druid(resto/boomkin) tanked all of bc on my pally and tanked and dpsed every thing but lich king who im on with members in your guild (hopeyoudie/vite and many others

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
i think it would have to be KT in naxx days that was so much fun

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
druid(resto/boomkin) pally(tank/ret)

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
i cant get on ether dont know why i have members of judgement that can back me up on my dps and tank ability

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

vella

For the love of god! Use proper punctuation and capitalization! Not only for the readers sanity, but this is a reflection upon you.
Quote:

im willing to progress as far as you want and i cant show up on any and all raid days

Does this mean you can't show up for raids times? Or is the "can't" a misspell? You would be ripped apart by our grammar Nazi's.

You also have very little experience in ICC in general. Your gear is decent, but we need everyone to be pulling at least 9k dps. We need combatlogs to see how you actually perform. Unless you have those, we will have to pass.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

This has to be one of the worst applications I have ever seen. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Someone asked me why there are applications to a guild. "Why do you have applications to let people in?"

I answered, "Guild applications are not done in order to let people in. They are done in order to keep people out."

[edit] I think I woke up a little cranky today.

We need a Hall of Shame for applicants that make posts like this.

Oricolawle
Officer

re: Re: App: vella

vella wrote:

Quote:

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

im 18 and sell fireworks on the rez in washington and i have a girl friend i would like to bring with me

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
im in timless i hate the members they all act like kids

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
iv been playing for about 6 years now on lothar and im willing to progress as far as you want and i can show up on any and all raid days

members geting along and focus

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
iv been playing for 6 years i i did all of vanilla wow on my druid(resto/boomkin) tanked all of bc on my pally and tanked and dpsed every thing but lich king who im on with members in your guild (hopeyoudie/vite and many others

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
i cant get on ether dont know why i have members of judgement that can back me up on my dps and tank ability

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

vella

re: Re: App: vella

vella wrote:

Quote:

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

im 18 and sell fireworks on the rezervation in washington and i have a girl friend i would like to bring with me

im in timeless i hate the members they all act like kids

iv been playing for about 6 years now on lothar and im willing to stand out if needed and i can show up on any and all raid days (on time)

members getting along and focus

iv been playing for 6 years i. i did all of vanilla wow on my druid(resto/boomkin). tanked all of bc on my pally and tanked and dps'ed every thing but lich king who im on with members in your guild (hopeyoudie/vite and many others

Yes

vella

re: its a game!

if you need to know more simply ask no need to bash on some thing so pointless. if there is more info you want you should have put it in the app to start with or more detail in what you want. i simply want to raid with my friends and oric you should know who i am you were in that raid so was your girlfriend she will tell you im a good player or ask vite my old guild leader form 2 guilds...im not trying to piss off any one im only trying to see what i can do to help you tank dps what ever you need
vella

re: Re: its a game!

vella wrote:
if you need to know more simply ask no need to bash on some thing so pointless. if there is more info you want you should have put it in the app to start with or more detail in what you want. i simply want to raid with my friends and oric you should know who i am you were in that raid so was your girlfriend she will tell you im a good player or ask vite my old guild leader form 2 guilds...im not trying to piss off any one im only trying to see what i can do to help you tank dps what ever you need

What is this. I don't even. no comment

re: App

Here is the deal with the app process, you need to give actual info. We need to know more about you, more about how you raid. What bosses you are good at, where you fail in raiding. What you like and dislike most about the raiding process.

These would all be good in themselves, but first and foremost answering the questions in the app would be the most concise way to have a good app.
ChooChBear
Raider

You want me to give you an actual reason why we're declining your application? Okay, I'll bite: First, I can't read half of what you wrote. It's either a run-on sentence or it's so misspelled that it is illegible and hurts my eyes when I try reading it. Second, you're barely giving us information on you, your characters, or what you're capable of.

I barely remember the raid you were talking about. I was only there for one boss and I left afterward. I have no idea what your capabilities are -- that and 10 man ICC isn't exactly difficult, especially with a 25% buff to everyone's characters. I appreciate that you applied, but I would recommend looking at other guilds that meet your experience before you apply to Judgement again. Good luck.

Oricolawle
Officer

I responded to your PM as nicely as I could. As I stated, you are not a good match for this guild. Your gear is decent, but gear only gets you so far. Personality and communication play much more vital roles. Not once have you attempted to type more legibly. You are not respecting the policies of this guild and it's members.

You will not be invited to this guild. Respect our decision and move on.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: