Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: XxHSKxX

The application submitted by XxHSKxX is as follows:

Quote:
Name : HSK
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Fury

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm 23 years old and im a Chef at a local restaurant. I live in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Nèrve (Alliance). Looking for more fast paced progression.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
From Judgements reputation and progression achievements, It seems you have the same desire to progress as I do. The guilds i have been in previously do not have that desire. The current guild I'm in have 2-3 others who strive for end-game progression but 2-3 raiders aren't going to take down ICC by themselves. I believe in strong teamwork and working hard for a goal. Wiping on a boss 10 times might be stressful and can even be mentally painful, but when you see the HP bar drop to zero, its eternally rewarding.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Summing up a successful raid with two traits might be difficult but I'll give it my best. I would say the first and most important trait is teamwork. Everyone needs to be on the same page at all times and be aware of their teammates movements. Second most important trait I think would be boss encounter mechanics. In my opinion, knowing the fight is half the battle. If I'm not 110% sure of a boss fight, I will watch/read different strats on the encounter.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Vanilla - N/A. Was casually leveling during vanilla

BC - Capped 70 three months before WOTLK went live. I cleared Kara, Gruuls/Mags and some SSC.

Wotlk - Due to being in a casual raiding guild, I missed out on some content.

11/12 in 10M ICC
6/12 in 25M ICC
10/25 TOC full clears
1/5 ToGC (Beasts)
10/14 10M Uld (Did some beginning boss hard modes)
25M Naxx - Full clear except for KT (No idea why I still haven't gone for hime yet)
OS - Full clear on both..3D on 10 Man..2D on 25M

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
I would have to say either Blood Queen or Saurfang. I'm sure any other DPS would agree, we live for the DPS race encounters.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Robthechrist - level 56 Druid (Alliance). For contant, you can add my e-mail to the Real ID to contact me anytime. Rkonsavage@student.luzerne.edu.
Or send e-mail to Rkonsavage@live.com.
I'm on Alliance-Lothar but planning on a faction/realm transfer.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I haven't started a combat log meter yet. I was waiting for the new raid lockout. I'll send logs as soon as they're complete. For the meantime, I will post various helpful links to get a better understanding of my performance and gear/enchanting/gemming.

Armory Link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&cn=Hsk

My Raid UI - http://tinypic.com/r/1iid21/6 (Note: I have an extremely solid internet connection, the MS shoot up when I'm streaming music..I'm a Grooveshark junkie)

Recount from a 25M Festergut ecounter - http://tinypic.com/r/xdfo0y/6 (I should have opened up the Pie Chart but the main focus was to capture text for a guildie, not the Recount)

If you need anymore information from me I have no problem supplying it. If I don't have it available (Such as WoL) I will get it ASAP for you.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

XxHSKxX

re: DECLINED - App: XxHSKxX - by syntax53

I remember you running around in Wintergrasp. I've probably killed you a few times there, too. That said, your application doesn't look too bad. World of Logs would be great to see for you. Another issue is that we already have raiding warriors, so you would really need to stand out. Get us those logs and we'll talk more.

Oricolawle
Officer

Your app does look good. But as Oric has stated we now have 3 dps warriors. If you stood out, you could get a spot. Can't guarantee anything though, you might just be casual.

Post a WoW parse and we'll go from there.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

He applied to Bacardi as well, got turned down for 9k DPS on a fight where 11 to 12k is the norm. We'll be passing, thanks for applying anyhow.

Oricolawle
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: