Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Korlectra

The application submitted by Korlectra is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Shamaladae
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Destruction
Spec 2 : Demonology

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm 23 and a 24/7 mom. I've been playing this game since um when did it come out again?

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I was in Ender, they died... I'm am currently in Judgement as a casual because I am unable to get on 7. However I would be available after 8:30 if there is space.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I've always hated this question because I could never figure out how to answer it without sounding retarded. So.. um Only you can prevent yourself from standing in forest fires! Yeah that was bad so anyway I know the fights if I don't I look them up if my dps is terrible one day I find answers to fix it. I don't stand in things I should be getting out of unless my computer decides that my frame rates should go way down and I can't move.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
knowing where to go and when and paying attention so you get there

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Back in vanilla I've cleared ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40 up through twins, Naxx rezuvious and anub.

BC was fairly lax cleared Kara, and Ghurl's lair and killed Hydross once.

Wrath- cleared Naxx 10/25, Ulduar 10/25(10 HM drake/ all HMs except freya, mimi, vez, and yogg on 25), ToC 10/25 cleared, ToGC 10/25 both through Valkyries, ICC 10/25 through lich king attempts no kills(heroic 10 man loot ship)

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Sindragosa ice blocks and frost dragons what could be better than that?

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Zanamai, Nosajj, Alamae, Ravyen, Riyn, Riesh, Sialei, Korlectra<--horde
Rissika <-- Alliance

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I do not have an updated one readily available, I apologize.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
No

Shamaladae7
Casual Raider

re: APPROVED - App: Korlectra - by syntax53

as for commitment time the days are not an issue I can be on each night you guys raid but getting on at 7 is, well, dinner time and then I need to get my daughter to bed. So getting on at 8:30 each night puts me at around 70% attendance Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Shama is my fiancé. I raided with her in Ender. She's a capable player (and I'm not saying this because she'd smack me otherwise) and the only drawbacks she has right now is a computer that needs tweaking to maximize framerates in a raid environment.

She can attend the raids later on in the evening in case of attendance problems. I'm not going to have any decision on her joining because I don't want a conflict of interest for the guild.

Oricolawle
Officer

You can take Oric's spot!

yey!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: