Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Nasgool

The application submitted by Nasgool is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Nasgool
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm currently 16, going to be 17 on July 4th. Right now I'm just lounging around for the summer playing WoW most of all right now. I love video games been playing with my brothers since I was 7.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I was a member of Mission Accomplished, and the reason for me wanting to switch guilds is due to the facts that we don't have the dedication or care to continue our 25 mans or 10 mans.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I think I can offer Judgment a very dedicated and well knowledged holy paladin that always tries and never turns downs ways to improve my character.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
I think confidence and dedication play the two biggest roles for a raid to succeed.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Pre BC: N/A
BC: I healed Kara,Gruuls,And Magtheridon.
WoTLK: Naxx 10/25 Complete
ToC: 10/25 Complete
Ulduar:12/14 25 man, I quit the game for personal reasons.
ICC: 11/12 10 Man, 6/12 25 man.
I know all encounters and I will research the Hardmode's.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
The favorite encounter I have faced is Valithria Dreamwalker, due to the fact that I love going into the portals as a Holy paladin because my holy lights hit for so much :)

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Elysinan: 80 Lock Demo/destro

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/eqyp8gc9f5zc9vk2/sum/healingDone/
On Rotface I was on dispelling duty.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/2vnv5gxkdo7yf8qv/sum/healingDone/

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Nasgool

re: DECLINED - App: Nasgool - by syntax53

Aside from your lack of experience in ICC, we already have 2 consistent Holy Paladins. And just recruited another Ret Paladin. Looking at your armory, your haste is a little low, it should be around 600-700. Aside from that, you look good.

If you did get an invite, I couldn't promise you a raid spot. You would be invited as casual, and only get into a raid if one of our other Paladins wasn't on.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

re: DECLINED - App: Nasgool - by syntax53

Alright well I think I'm going to look elsewhere for a core spot. Thank you though on the haste advice. Thanks for taking the time to read my app. (:

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Nasgool

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: