Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Nubform

The application submitted by Nubform is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Nubform
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Feral (Cat)
Spec 2 : Feral (Bear)

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
31 yrs old. work for frito-lay, pro-gamer.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Rebellion, Hallucination. Both broke up.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
Very experianced. I've been raiding since day 1 of Molten Core. I understand what it takes to progress, and always strive to be the best at whtever role i am playing. I have 4 80s on Lothar and have raided all of them very successfully at some point as a healer(priest, pally), mele dps(ret, cat), ranged dps(sp, mage), and tank(pally, bear). I uderstand every angle of a raid grp.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Attention to detail, expieriance, understanding of all roles.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I've completed every raid instance in the gane except for Sunwell, and LK.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Lady Vaj. That fight was a bitch to get through and it felt good to down her. Obviously MC was a thrill to beat being the first instance of the game.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Nubcakes - Priest
Nubsause - Pally
Nubform - Druid

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
Dont have a link:
Druid cat = 10-11k dps in icc
Priest Shadow = 8k dps in icc
Pally heals roughly 5k hps
Bear tank = 7-9k tps 70k hp buffed and flasked in icc

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Nubform

re: DECLINED - App: Nubform - by syntax53

Your gear seems to be a mixture of PvP/PvE and doesn't have a total focus on what you're trying to accomplish... E.g. you've applied primarily as cat DPS but logged out in tank/PvP gear. The lack of DPS logs is also disconcerting. If you're pulling 10 to 11k DPS in Icecrown, you'll be toward the bottom of the list of our current DPS. This isn't to say that you're bad, but more that there isn't a pressing need to take you. We have a cat DPS who's very good at her role in our raids.

If you can give us more information to help decide on your application, that would be useful and would help your chances of being recruited by Judgement.

Oricolawle
Officer

Sorry I logged out last in my offspec tanking gear. I recently respeced my feral gear from tank to dps (5825GS), that's why there isn't many logs. I could switch back but it doesn't look like you need tanks.

The main reason I app'd to Judgement is because you guys look like a solid guild with raid times that are good for my work schedule.

I also forgot to mention my icc raid experience.
Icc25 6/12
Icc10 8/12
no hardmodes.

If there is any need or interest, I also have a Shadow Priest (5600gs) 4pcs t10
and a Holy Pally (5400gs)

I'll log out today with my main spec gear, hopefully Armory refreshes today.

thanks for your consideration.
Nubform

re: Re: App: Nubform

Nubform wrote:

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Attention to detail, expieriance, understanding of all roles.

Priceless.

I laughed.

Looking at your app I would have to say pass. We already have 2 kitty dps, one of which will probably be coming back for Ruby Sanctum. We also have 2 shadow priests.

Please actually provide combat logs. You can say you do 10k dps, but proof is needed. There is a reason why we ask for them.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: