Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Lokoin

The application submitted by Lokoin is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Savien
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 24 years old, an avid world of warcraft player. I just graduated college and am looking for a job in computer programming

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
The Eminent is where I completed most of my progression. They disbanded and I am looking for a guild that has ICC on farm status so I can expierence the end game content.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I have exceptional raid awareness, I move when I need to, I lead the dps in my 10m ICC and was one of the top DPS in our 25ICC with The Eminent. I was also second in command you could say of the 10m group I was assigned. I come prepared to raids with flasks, potions, and mats permitting Fish Feasts. I am maxed in Mooncloth Tailoring with all ICC patterns and most ToC, also maxed Enchanting with vendor recipies.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
First of all raid awareness is key, taking avoidable damage is the biggest contributor to raid wipes because the healers have to work extra hard and burn through unneccecary mana to heal the damage said person is taking. Secondly, a good group of players dedicated to advancement that work well together, listen, and follow directions means more learning and almost guarentee downing a boss

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Over the course of playing the past few years I have expierence with SSC, Hyjal, Karazan, some BT, OS (including 3ds), Naxx(full regular clear), ToC/ToGC (all but anub kill on GC), 10/25ICC normal mode 7/12 no PP but Dreamwalker healed. The Eminent never progressed futher than that.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Dreamwalker. I would do one of two things in the fight depending on the needs of the guild. I would stay outside dpsing from the middle and killing suppressors, or would go holy with a 1min CD on Guardian Spirit and stack orbs in the emerald dream to increase my healing while using my shadow gear (better sp and crit numbers)

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Mostly I play on Savien and can usually be found online after 3pm CST

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I wish I had the numbers parsed from The Eminent's raids but seeing as how I never thought the guild would disband and I would be searching for another I only have a 25icc pug that couldn't even down Rotface because other members of the raid were clueless to the fights.

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/log/1760714

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Twilight Vanquisher Savien

re: DECLINED - App: Lokoin - by syntax53

Thank you for the application, but unless you want to apply as Holy, we will have to pass at this time. You do not have very much experience in ICC, and we are in need of people who have at least completed ICC. Added to that, looking at your wowmeters log, you would be dead last in dps in one of our raids. At this point we need everyone to be at least 9k dps. In all of the boss fights you logged, you did not even hit 7k.

We have 2 shadow priests already, so we would not need you in that capacity. If you would like to be considered for Holy, we would need to look at your gear for that. Otherwise, I would suggest looking into a guild that is not as advanced into ICC.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

re: DECLINED - App: Lokoin - by syntax53

I would also like to add that saying up front that you want to join a guild that has the raid you're interested in "on farm status" comes off like you're asking us to carry you to free gear and achievements. While that may not be your intent, it certainly sounds that way to me.

Good luck in your guild search. When you get more experience and better your gear, feel free to apply again.

Oricolawle
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: