Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Qrazy

The application submitted by Qrazy is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Qrazy
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Elemental

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
Well, i'm 29 years of age, recently married, i'm in the insurance industry when it comes to profession.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Last guild was The Eminent, and the reason is simple as of today 06/09/10 The Eminent is history, they have desided to disband and move on to better and bigger things.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
What could possibly a solo resto shammy could offer such a highly skilled guild...?!? i could only be one piece of the puzzle. I've been playing the game for some time now and do understand the healing aspect of it. i would like to say i could become your best healer... but i would much rather say, i would like to help Judgement get to 12/12.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
attendence, raid awareness, team player.

My availability is 8:30 server to midnight.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
i have been The Eminent main healer in their 25 man groups and we have completed 6/12 for the 25 and in our core 10 group we have been sitting on 11/12 for some time, and i believe that's the reason of the break up. No hard modes for me unfortunatelly.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
i would have to say dropping Sindragosa and being able to attempt the king himself time after time...

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Qrazydruid - 80 - Resto/Arena
Qrazywarrior - 80 - Prot/Warrior
Qraziest - 80 - Sub/Rogue
Qrazyknight - 75 - Frost/DK

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
unfortunatelly i don't have any of those, i was only an advisor in the guild 1 step below an officer, so never got to actually report my own performances.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
No

Qrazy

re: DECLINED - App: Qrazy - by syntax53

It looks like you've got a grasp of what you're doing. However, I'm disconcerted by the lack of logs to back up your application. It is entirely possible to still be learning your class and have gear like yours. The logs help us understand your strengths and weaknesses - it's a shame that your previous guild didn't log your raids, or if they did; that they didn't share the information with you. It definitely helps you become a better player!

Oricolawle
Officer

You do not need to be an officer to log your performance. I think what you need to do is to type /combatlog when you start and /combatlog when you are finished, and then you should have a WWS report in your logs folder.

At least I think this is the process, I'm sure it is documented somewhere on our website.
sumitt
Casual

Quote:
You do not need to be an officer to log your performance. I think what you need to do is to type /combatlog when you start and /combatlog when you are finished, and then you should have a WWS report in your logs folder.

That. It's very easy to keep a log of your performance. For both your benefit and the guild you are in.

There is a rather major conflict with attendance. You are only available after 8:30 when our raids start at 7:30. This would put you in a position to only ever be casual.

You have the kind of attitude that we are looking for. But not being on when we start raid would make it almost impossible to get a steady raid spot. Realistically, you would only be brought in when one of the other healers has to leave early.

At this time it would probably be in your best interest to look for a guild with later raid starting times. I don't want to discourage you. But at the same time, I want you to realize that we need people who will be on and ready to go when raid starts.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: