Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Vainyali

The application submitted by Vainyali is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Vainyali
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Arcane
Spec 2 : Fire

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
Im 15 and a freshman in high school, not for long though soon to be a sophmore.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Revelation,Blight. Im looking to progress a little more then where they are. Blights not really progressing to well and havent really started on hard modes.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
i feel i can offer reliablity. im usually up for just about anything. im pretty experienced at my class and try to help others from what i know.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
knowledge of knowing what to do and and trying to execute it when it needs to happen.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Atm im 11/12 normal mode. I have tried some heroic modes on Festergut and Rotface in Plague Quarter and Val in Frost Quarter could have done them just had a group that wasnt that raid aware.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Probably would be the Blood Queen encounter because the debuff makes my dps jump alot.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Veinz is my warrior im leveling to either become a tank or dps.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/qkoin1hrbtrv5tx7/details/6/?s=3164&e=3368

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Vainyali

re: DECLINED - App: Vainyali - by syntax53

Your combat logs look good. But I noticed that you have 610 haste as arcane and softcap is 1200. Is it a matter of getting the gear to drop?

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

I do have some of gear in my bank but i need 1 mark for my gloves. The legs i have would bring me up 108 haste but im just wating on a mark and i need the spindle from blood princes and the belt from marrogar and i should be around 900 haste maybe more.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Vainyali

and its particly a matter of getting it to drop. But when it does everyone needs it in Blight.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Vainyali

I understand that you're 15, but I would recommend that you practice good English when you're applying to guilds. It gives an impression that you're older and mature, which is something that we tend to look for in recruitment. I'll defer to anything Gwen says regarding your application - she's one of our best mages (if not the best, eat it Vite :P) and has a lot of experience with this sort of thing.

Good luck!

Oricolawle
Officer

Quote:
good English when you're applying to guilds

You will be eaten alive in this guild, if you don't use at least decent punctuation. And as Oric has stated, it really does help your app. Not only because people only have to read it once, but you do sound much more intelligent. I am in no way trying to put you down, just an fyi.

At this time we will have to pass. We do appreciate the interest, and good luck in all you do.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: