Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

re: approved - Malor23

The application submitted by Malor23 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Doomblade
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Blood

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 25 years old, not much really gets to me and I am planning on going back to school after taking a year off.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I was part of Serenity Moon, Srs Biz and currently The Claw.

The main reason I am looking for a new guild is that they just haven't been able to fill their raid spots with any real steady raiders anymore. We keep getting new people that aren't geared as well and do not know the fights that we have on farm. So we have to teach people how to do them and because of this we end up wiping a few times on bosses that we never should have to begin with. It has also been about two months since we have killed Sindragosa and we have had about six actual raid nights on attempt on the LK, and he still isn't killed.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
What can I say DKs are a dime a dozen with just too many out there giving the few good ones a bad name. We are the new huntards of WoW, but I'm not one of those DKs out there in this game. I read up on my class almost all the time, I look at my gear and what drops in raids and see there is inside that can help improve me the best. Also I try to figure out ways to improve myself with anything about my class thatis giving me a problem.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
A leader that knows what calls to make during a raid encounter good or bad. Having the team to be able to step back after a few wipes on a boss and being able to see what needs to be done to get past a certain phase or a particular boss mechanic.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I have finished all of Naxx,EOE and OS 10/25 man raids. Completed all of 25man Ulduar and all but Yogg in 10man.
Finished 25/10 man and got to heroic champs on 25man toc.
For both 25man and 10man ICC I have gotten to the LK but haven't been able to kill him yet.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
25man heroic Champs in TOC, it was the only real fight at the time for The Claw that was a something that we couldn't do just, because of how easy it was to mess up on it over the smallest mistake by someone.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Malor
Tarne
Saitam
Serj

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/14663606
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/log/1720171
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/14527005

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Malor23
Casual

I used to run with Malor back when he was playing his druid. He's an excellent player and is easy to get along with.

Vite
EuroMage
Vite
Raider

Oh man I got endorsed by one of the world's greatest roAg haters there is. My day would be complete if there was some foxy priest would show up now.
Malor23
Casual

Your gear and combat logs look good. A couple of the officers have taken a break from WoW so it might take a little bit longer than normal to get back to you. Can't guarantee a raid spot, but we would definitely be interested.

I need to mention that almost every guild is having attendance problems, we are suffering with that as well.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Quote:
My day would be complete if there was some foxy priest would show up now.

Don't let ME be the one to disappoint! Doomblade is a good guy and a good player... I'll stand behind him (very far behind him).
Morghane

Still the biggest sweetheart there is Morg.
Malor23
Casual

Postin in an applicant thread. Get in touch with me next time you and I are on.

Sorry about not joinging up with you guys asap, I just want to leave the claw on a good note with them and not much anger towards me.
Malor23
Casual

S'all good, no worries.

I want to clear up a few shady areas that Doomblade has presented:

Don't make up facts to make your application look better Doomblade. Just say you want to kill heroic mobs and be done with it, you don't need to paint a false image about your previous guild's progression.

The Claw first killed Sind on March 31. She has died 3 times since then up to the date of his app, with the last one BEFORE his app being on May 25th.

He also forgot to mention what he posted in our forums during the period he says we had attendance issues: "Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:40 am Post subject: Raiding
Lots of thing have been put on my plate in RL so not going to be able to raid as much or if at all for quite awhile."

I do give Doomblade some credit for thinking to post his app under a different name so no one at The Claw would notice upon first glance.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Gorechild - Uzziel

The Claw first killed Sind on March 31. She has died 3 times since then up to the date of his app, with the last one BEFORE his app being on May 25th.

And the reason for the low number in 2 months is that we were alternating between resetting and extending raid ID's every other week. The whole Sind picture he painted is a falsehood.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

We don't need drama in our forum. If you wish to post here again with issues concerning applicants, you're welcome to privately message one of the recruitment officers or the guild master with your concerns.

Oricolawle
Officer

Thank you for bringing the discrepancies to our attention. But as Oric said, please do not bring drama to our forums. It won't get anyone, anywhere.

We will need to discuss the information that you have brought forth. Again, please contact one of the recruitment officers or our gm if you have anything further to add.

Thank you.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

This application can be moved to approved. Thank you.
Morghane

Thank you guys very much, I will not let you down.
Malor23
Casual

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: