Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: RHodson2008

The application submitted by RHodson2008 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Holyshox
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
Right now i am currently a student in High School in VA. I graduate in 2 weeks June 12th woot woot, so yes im a senior. My age is 18. As of right now i actually just quit my job about a week ago, due to low pay and hour cuts.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Only guild ive been in on this server is Jus Stand Thurr n Dah, mainly and pvp guild. Before Lothar i was on Antonidas-Alliance in the guild Amazons, we were 7/12 HMs 10 man, unfortunately i was not there for the LK kill though. In 25 we were 11/12 LK at 35% :(

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I feel i can offer to you a reliable and raid awared dedicated healer to help progress farther into ICC reg and HMs. I am knowledgable of about every fight the guild has done and progressing in. In my old guilds i miss maybe 1 raid every 3 months or so, due to always some RL important issue.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
I believe the reliability of people is very important to the raids success because if someone doesnt show it can mess up the whole raid and have to waste time explaining fights to other people. I also believe that Raid awareness is huge in the raid's success, without raid awareness your dead which will fail a raid every attempt.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Right now i am 10/12 in icc 10 reg got stuck on sind. In 25 man i am 9/12 couldnt get BQ, Sind or LK. I havent done any HMs except gunship 10 and 25. In uld i have completed 10 and 25 ulduar along with 10 algalon. Naxx- full cleared, OS 3 drake 10 and 25, maly 10 and 25,

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favorite raid encounter is Rotface in ICC 10 or 25 just because its a fight that is constantly going on that theres not much standing still and there is still some kind of mechanish you have to have to down him. Also i enjoy the Sindragosa fight because there is some challenge to her, from lining up the frost tombs in the right spots, having to constantly move behind and in front of them, having to run away when she pulls you in and what not.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
All of my alts are on diff servers or on alliance, But on Alliance my lock is Wrathfulqt, my hunter is Rythazarious, on Antonidas realm alliance my druid is Kurothious, my dk is Wickkler and my Spriest is Amoriaqt

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I xfered to this server about 3 weeks ago and i havent really raided much and on my old guilds they have erased all my old logs, this probably doesnt look good on my app, but gotta be honest

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

re: missing info

After looking at my app a few times to see if i got replies i noticed i forgot to mention my progress in toc and togc. I have cleared 10 and 25 reg toc, 5/5 10 togc, 2/5 togc 25. Also i have recently killed Lord Morogar on 25 Heroic, Gunship 25 Heroic, Rotface 25 Heroic, Blood Prince 25 Heroic and working on Festergut 25 Heroic 22%..

re: DECLINED - App: RHodson2008 - by syntax53

I'd recommend being patient for a little while longer. If I'm not mistaken, our recruitment is taking a bit longer than it would otherwise, so we'll get with you soon!

Oricolawle
Officer

Combat logs would be nice, but your gear looks good. We had a couple of officers take a break from WoW, so it might take a little longer to get back to you. Sit tight, you would be an excellent addition to the guild. One of the officers will be in touch with you soon.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Im sorry if i sounded impatient. Thats not me at all. Yes, i understand the wait, its not a problem im not going anywhere that i know of Happy

Let me know when a good time to talk would be.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

sorry about the trouble of going through the app but after i put in my app after waiting a few days Slackers actually picked me up and im doing good in here so far, so im going to chill here for a while. ive already gotten gear and titles and it wouldnt be right to leave. Thx for considering the app though and gl with your future raiding

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: