Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: DeeßeeP

The application submitted by DeeßeeP is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Deeßee
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Enhance

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm 23 working my way through grad school. I'm laid back and like enjoying WoW for what it is.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Hallucination, I enjoyed Hallu and the people I played with but they've all left for Judgement and Bacardi. I still want to raid during the summer and considering Ghaz and Chooch came this way I figured why not. Hallucination is a ghost town and I expect to be on the bench for some time but I just want the warm embrace of green text scrolling across my screen.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I enjoy raiding, the good times and the bad. I like to take wipes in stride and figure out what can be done better the next attempt. I like to think I'm a people person and get along with everyone. I don't complain, and I'm here to have fun while helping the guild progress.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Knowing and paying attention to fights. Knowing your class and communicating to save wipes or to at least learn from them.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I first raided Molten Core with Sacred on Ally and downed Ragnaros with them. Raided BWL but never saw the end of it, took a break from the game during BC but came back for WotLK. Raided all of Naxx, VoA, most of Ulduar and some hard modes, ToC, a couple hardmodes in ToC, and downed everything in ICC save for the Lich King.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Ragnaros, he took weeks just to get too, days to beat him but when we did it felt like we just climbed Mt. Everest. Vanilla raiding was a whole other beast.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
None

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-79kf4zx7khej594y/sum/healingDone/

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

DeeßeeP
Raider

re: APPROVED - App: DeeßeeP - by Sabriell

Only thing I see that you would want to change is you should probably put points into Healing Focus. All your haste is going to waste whenever you get hit by something, the pushback resistance is very valuable.

Also, looking at Hallucinations logs, I don't see you in very many, just the one you linked, and one other. Did you not raid very often?

Other than that, I don't really have much room for another raiding healer at the moment. It could be awhile before you would see a raid.

Sabriell
Officer

I never recorded any of my logs so the only ones are when our Guild leader felt like recording them. The ones uploaded seem like they're only from the night we attempted 25 Sindragosa which was complete fail, hence the dozen attempts it shows.

I actually spec'ed out of Healing Focus the other day to compare my healing in ICC without it. I have no problem with spec'ing back.

I only had about 30% attendance in Hallu while I was taking class during the spring but I'm free all summer, it will only take a week or so to get the schedule worked out with my job. As far as benchwarming I don't really have a problem with it.
DeeßeeP
Raider

Get with me in game when you can. Either Sabriella, Sabrielle, or Mullo.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: