Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: _Araerine_

The application submitted by _Araerine_ is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Araerine
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Ret
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm 23 years old, and sell drugs legally. I live in mich. Just started playing last January. Played casually til i hit 80 about 3 months later and became interested in raiding. My main spec is ret, i do have some gear for prot and holy, soaked up some holy gear in our 25m. Do not have a ton of experience healing though.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I was in a couple small guilds that soon fell apart after joining, then i joined Bring out Yer Dead, heh. Left Boyd for Blight after ICC came out because i actually wanted to progress and complete the instance. Only thinking about leaving Blight because of raid times, (raiding from 12-3am gets old, ) and because a lot of good members left, which makes it hard to progression raid when only enough people show up for 1 night..

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I'm a geared consistent raider, I show up for raid on time and do what is needed for the guild to progress, even if that means having to sit out. I have good situational awareness, and only stand in fires if its an intentional wipe. :)

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
1. Guild comp
2. Good players

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
By the time i hit 80 and started actually "raiding" with Boyd we got 9/12 25m uld when ToC came out, then we ran that consistently. Cleared 10m ToC and ToGC, and 25m ToC, neither guild ever really attempted ToGC 25m. Since I've joined Blight weve gotten 9/12 25m ICC, and I've gotten 9/12 in 10m in halfway decent pugs.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Not sure that i have a favorite, but one that i do enjoy is the Blood Princes fight. A lot going on, and situational awareness is a must. It keeps you on your toes, and can be chaotic, but chaos is fun right?

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
About 90% of the time i'll be on Ara, the other time i'll be on Zetia, my bank toon.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9j1q79q4jj3ghg2l/analyze/dd/source/

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

_Araerine_

re: DECLINED - App: _Araerine_ - by Sabriell

Vengeance of the Forsaken. Pretty crappy trinket, I know since I'm trying to get rid of it in my ret set. The Darkmoon Card would be a dps increase over that one. Do you have a different trinket at all?

You're at 25 expertise with that trinket, so no need to glyph corruption, good. However, Glyph of Holy Wrath? I know there isn't much for ret glyphs, but Consecration would be better. Much better.

Finally, and this is a little nitpicky. The Nightmare Tear. Usually the point of a Nightmare Tear is to fulfill the meta requirement, but you want to put it somewhere where you can get a socket bonus, which in your case would be your neck.

Sabriell
Officer

yes. i know that trinket does blow. , ive been waiting to get freaking deaths choice for forever. i do have another trinket (wrathstone), but i was using VoF because of exp. cap. As far as the glyph, i've been playing around with it, a lot of crap in there is undead so just seein how it does. I'll def take your advice into consideration and play with some other ones, and fix mah gem. Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
_Araerine_

Thank you for the application, but we're going to pass for the time being.

Good luck in your search for a new guild.

Sabriell
Officer

Thrash asked me to reconsider your app, which I'm happy to do.

One condition would be I'd like you to reconsider your Exorcism glyph, replacing it with Consecration. I see you switched out your trinkets, which is fantastic. wink

A little (and I mean little) other thing I'd change would be to take points out of Divine Purpose in ret, and move them, to holy to pick up Aura Mastery. No ways mandatory though.

Also, could you please explain to me your rotation, and what you consider your priorities for it to be?

One disclaimer if you'd still like to join though. We have picked up numerous new raiders, and a raid spot for you may not be reliable.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: