Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Twinkmac

The application submitted by Twinkmac is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Twinkmac
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Balance

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 15 but very mature for my age i do go to school and i find that as first priority so unless it is completed i probably will not be on wow but i usually am on all day all the time i can for use to the guild.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I was and for now am a Member of Revelation but i have a Pally in the guild that is in their progression. and their for my druid has no room to progress in the guild so i am looking for a place to grow

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I can offer all of my time needed my guild usually comes first unless i have an emergency. I do know what i am doing even if not saw on first sight i do. I get along well and am a wonderful problem solver. as well i research all of my runs that i do not know ahead of time so that i have a general idea i can run with

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
I am a well knowledged healer and can supply the raid with any resource that is need and i can offer

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I have done first four bosses on 25 man ICC and professor putricide on 10 man ICC and have done all the lower raids if not on my druid were on my paladin

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My first time defeating Lord Marrowgar for the plain reason that i knew i had the power and ability to progress and actually make a diffrence to the world of warcraft

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Dauminason is my only alt i play lvl 80 paladin

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=lothar&name=twinkmac

I understand i need work but that is the reason i am contacting this good of a guild.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Twinkmac

re: DECLINED - App: Twinkmac - by Sabriell

While I do appreciate the effort put forth in your application, I'm going to have to decline here.

Your gear, while mostly adequate, is unenchanted/socketed, and gemmed incorrectly. We don't have room for an inexperienced healer that needs as much work as you do.

Good luck in your search for a guild.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: