Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Katoclysm

The application submitted by Katoclysm is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Katoz
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Blood
Spec 2 : Frost

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm a 20 year old college student attending Volunteer State in Tennessee. I'm currently unemployed so I have alot of free time on my hands to play this game and enjoy it.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Well, my current guild is Hallucination on the Horde side. I'm looking to swap guilds because, they are missing a couple of things I'm looking for in a guild. One of the main reasons if they are not one for achieves, whereas I like to push my limits.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
A mature player that loves to play the game as much as the next. I don't waste time sitting around in trade chat trolling others when there is work to be done, such as gearing my off-spec in case of an emergency to where a tank is unavailable if need be.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
1. Teamwork - Everyone must know what they are doing and every player is as important as the last. For everyone to know what they are capable of and know the fights of a raid can save the raid leader stress along with his/her fellow raid mates.
2. Leadership - A raid leader that can deal with the stress of multiple players and can take the responsibility of each player into their hands. For the leader to know the composition of the raid and what it will take, can overcome the odds stacked against you.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Naxx 10/25 (Champion of the Frozen Wastes), ICC 10/25 (Up to and knowing Frostwing Halls), Ony 10/25, EoE 10/25, VoA 10/25, OS 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 (Ignis, Razorscale, X2, Flame-Leviathan, Agylon [Starcaller]). Only fight I have not done in ICC was Lich King due to guild's progression.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Sindragosa definately. She reminds me of a Sapphiron on crack. , I don't know why but, I've always liked that fight in Naxx. So laying the smackdown on Sindragosa reminded me of old times but, with more of a challenge.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
N/A

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-79kf4zx7khej594y/details/7/

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Katoclysm

re: DECLINED - App: Katoclysm - by Sabriell

Thank you for the application.

On the gear side, I don't have much to say except your armor pen is very very low.

Looking at Hallucinations WoL parses, other than the one you linked, I could only find another with you on Lord Marrowgar. Neither of these parses show that you could be anywhere close to competitive with our dpsers.

We also picked up 3 very strong people last week, and we're not entirely sure we have spots for them yet.

Sorry, but I think we'll have to pass.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: