Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Oricolawle

The application submitted by Oricolawle is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Oricolawle
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Rogue

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm 26, a student of game design, and generally a laid back person.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
I'm transferring from Ender as our guild recently fell apart, and I would like to continue raiding on Lothar.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I offer lame jokes, lots of laughter, and an addictive personality... I try to involve myself with the guild and its out-of-raid activities.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
Attentiveness to the raid surroundings, and paying attention to what you're doing. E.g. "STOP DPS" on Putricide but pushing him at the wrong time because a few DPS weren't paying attention to Vent or the boss health percentage.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I've raided: 10/25 Naxxramas, 10/25 Ulduar, 10/25man ToC, 10man ToGC Tribute to Insanity, 25man ToGC 4/5, and 11/12 10/25man ICC with 3/4 heroic ICC 10man.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
I thoroughly enjoyed the faction champs fight. The amount of control and switching required to down them, especially on heroic, made it a lot more challenging than it could have been otherwise.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Sapphyr
Sarelia
Synaesthesia

All three are Horde.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7zn5xw60ntvb2llo/sum/damageDone/?enc=bosses&boss=37972

Some of these logs are from off nights when I had connection issues due to roommates. After installing new firmware for my router, the latency problems have disappeared.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Oricolawle
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Oricolawle - by Sabriell

I also raided with Oricolawle in Ender. Again, a strong player, even though he's a roAg.

Vite
Vite
Raider

Talked with him as well last night.

Same thing goes with Camy, can't promise anything with raiding spots, as our attendance issues may be solved with our new 3 day schedule. Love to have you, so if you were ok with the possibility of being benched till something opens up, it's ok with me.

Let me get feedback from other officers, answer in a day or so.

Sabriell
Officer

Camy's not a guy :P but yeah, i wouldn't mind taking a position in judgement even if i have to sit on the bench for a bit. no biggie.
Oricolawle
Officer

Usually a safe assumption!

Sabriell
Officer

re: Re: App: Oricolawle

Oricolawle wrote:
I thoroughly enjoyed the faction champs fight.

This guy is obviously nuts.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

re: Re: App: Oricolawle

syntax53 wrote:
Oricolawle wrote:
I thoroughly enjoyed the faction champs fight.

This guy is obviously nuts.

Quoting for Emphasis
Urkthor
Casual

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: