Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: voltemort

The application submitted by voltemort is as follows:

Quote:
Name : voltemort
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Demonology
Spec 2 : Affliction

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
hello, my name is Jerry i am 30 years old and i work from home. there are times that i do have to go out of town for work but i always carry my laptop with me so i never miss a raid.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
i was an officer in relentless on SoE but that server is so small it just kept on getting harder and harder to find players with my dedication to progression

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
well i have a good sense of humor and can laugh just about anything off. i am flexable when it comes to my raid times and specs im just about always down for whatever and i like to have fun while progressing or doin old world crap

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
1. teamwork 2. possitive attitude 3. no bitching

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
i have gotten to sind in 25 icc never got past het but i have gotten to lich king in 10s so no hard modes

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
i guess i would have to say blood quenn in icc 25 cause everyone has to pay attention and the buff to dps is sweet!

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
naidarim(undead warrior) caval(undead priest) ricor( unholy dk)

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
we do not use these anymore our guild leader kind of left us about 2 months back and he was only one that had access to the logs so we just stopped recording i hope this does not effect my recruitment

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

voltemort

re: i messed up my app...ugh

i am currently still on sisters of elune server but i am willing and ready to transfer servers
voltemort

re: DECLINED - App: voltemort - by Sabriell

Working armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sisters+of+Elune&cn=Voltemort

I would very much like a dps parse from you, are you able to get into a 25 man raid to record your combat log for a couple bosses? It's simple to do if you're not familiar with it, just type /combatlog at the beginning of the raid, and /combatlog afterwards. Go to worldoflogs.com or wowmeteronline.com to upload the report, and post the link here.

Also, you're pretty far over the hitcap, do you have an alternate trinket for [Maghia's Misguided Quill] or any other alternate pieces for your hit gear?

Do you prefer demonology or affliction?

Finally, you seem to gem for most of the socket bonuses, wouldn't it be better to gem straight spell power in many of those?

I'll have one of our warlocks take a look to see if we have any other questions for you, thank you for your interest.

Sabriell
Officer

Quote:
I'll have one of our warlocks take a look

warlAcks*
Vite
Raider

Denied, lack of response.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: