Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: criticalll

The application submitted by criticalll is as follows:

Quote:
Name : criticall
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Elemental

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
hey,im name is steven i just recently transfer to this server and looking for a serious guild thats raids often and is totally serious about the work we do as a guild and im 20 im in college in townson and have alot of time on my hands to raid .

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
bg death dealths, envy left these guild do to lack off raid monday-friday and envy was a great guild but i transfer to be with friends and family.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
im a shammy and a great healer to start with i rarely wipe 5 mans and 10man and im a great dps also geared and i can offer, i will change for the guild w/e needed that will benfit the guild or raids, i will be on time to raids and will also be at 90 % of the raids w/e u need me to be for raid healz or dps , i been playing this character for2 years so i have experience with my player , also i always keep my professions open for any guiildy to use for enchants / engineering . i always be there when guild needs me and play 100% when raiding , i will benfit the guild however i can just ask!

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
pick all the rite classes for the raid pick only geared and players they know all the fights 100% dont accept wipes no fails, al players should bring something to the raid to buff players in the guild as potions for weapons and allways have mana/ health pots handy for guild. must always have vent.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
i've been raid since level 60 and clear end mode content with my guild "drunkin alliance" level 70 clear most except sunwell last boss/ level 80 done all icc . toc, voa, ony do all heroics daily

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
my favorite is always icc 25 clearing cause i love the fights and players i play with always , and the fights icc provides i just like the 25 man .

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
main- criticall
rogue-ik
warrior tank-domerocka
warlock-slm

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
dont have them atm

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

criticalll

re: DECLINED - App: criticalll - by Sabriell

Think my brain exploded.

do they teach grammar in townson?

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Criticalll, is English your first language?

Edit: Just walk it off Galv, you'll be fine - or maybe rub some dirt in it!

Murukan wrote:
Criticalll, is English your first language?

I'm going to go with an obvious no.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Thank you for the application.

Your gear is confusing, you're wearing a mix of elemental and resto gear, have pieces ungemmed and unenchanted. The pieces that are gemmed show a lack of knowledge of your class and spec. You're simply too far behind us in gear and progression to take on.

Good luck in your search for a new guild.

Sabriell
Officer

Quote:
im 20 im in college in townson and have alot of time on my hands to raid .

You know what they say about idle hands and grammar? I shouldn't cast a stone but I make attempts too not look like a total moron. Which I am. :(

p.s. The space from raid to the period makes me happy. I want to see more of that.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: