Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: allstar234

The application submitted by allstar234 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : frontrunner
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
Hello my names robby. I am 16 . i play football for my school and run track . I will be looking to fraction change if you guys decide you need me.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
The guild i am currently in Blood drunk, is just not looking like they want to progress at all. I am looking for a guild that wnats to progress and kill boss

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I could offer always beeing to the raid on times and everyday we raid.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
attendance and corporation

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
i have cleared naxx 10/25 uld 10 and didnt kill yogg on 10 or25 , toc 10/25 all heroic boss cept anub on 10, icc 10 im 9/12 and icc 25 im 6/12

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favorite encounter was the 4 horsemen , it showed that everyone had to work together to complete the boss .

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
cocopuff

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
none

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: allstar234 - by syntax53

I want to kill boss in this corporation too. plz invite.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: allstar234 - by syntax53

Thanks for the application. Everything looks good with your gear, with a few exceptions. You have 15 haste on your cloak instead of 23, using the wrong libram (As a Holy Light paladin, you want to make your heals less expensive, not more overheal, so the Libram of Renewal from Heroism badges is better). You're wearing spirit boots when there's better suited BoE crafted ones- http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49905 . Sliver of Pure Ice also is actually a pretty terrible trinket, you'd be better served with a Solace. In general, your haste is a little low, so you'll have to be careful with upgrades so you don't lose even more haste.

Your professions are a little scary.

Overall, and especially without a WoL or similar parse, I don't feel you have the experience to jump into the content we're working on. Good Luck in your search for a different guild.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: