Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Connoris94

The application submitted by Connoris94 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Connoris
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Eonar
Level : 80
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Arcane
Spec 2 : Fire

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am a 16 year old student currently working my way threw highschool. I play WoW every chance i get and enjoy the game and enjoy progression :)

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
My most recent guild is Explicit from Eonar. Ive been with them for about a year now but we are starting to have troubles filling raids and therefore not being able to progress well.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
Every guild ive been in ive always been a dedicated raider and always do my part in the raid (No being carried). Although i am only 16 i am a very mature player and am very competative with my guildies. If accepted into Judgement i will show up early to all raids, bring my A game, and do my best to help clear up anything to other raids. In Explicit i am a officer and am often left to explain abilities and help raid lead.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
One major thing that contributes to raids success is awareness. Raid awareness is key if you wish to kill bosses. Aswell Teamwork and Dedication come to mind. If you do not work well together and are not dedicated to the guild then your sucess will show it.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Naxx 10/12 - Cleared
OS 10/25 - Cleared (3d in T7)
EoE 10/25 - Cleared
Ulduar 10 - 14/14 (All Hardmodes and Algalon)
Ulduar 25 - 11/14
ToC / ToGC 10 - Cleared
ToGC 25 - 3/5
ICC10 - Cleared (3/12 roic)
ICC25 - 11/12. No current ICC25 Roic Experience but will learn very quickly.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favourite encounter so far in the game has to be Lich King. The Lich king encounter requires everyone to do their part well. Team work, Raid awarness, and skill are all required to kill him. I feel that the Lich King Fight really shows who is bad at the game truely :)

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Pallyoop - Prot Pally - Eonar
Arathas - Ele Shammy - Eonar
Riir - Holy Priest - Eonar

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/13001673#damageout

I no its bloodqueen and i get a damage buff and blah blah but i feel it really accuratly shows my damage on scale with others in the raid regardless of the buff, i was still on top ;)

If you are not happy with this parse let me no and ill keep looking :)

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: Connoris94 - by syntax53

Found a Screenshot of my UI and my damage from 10 man roic Saurfang Happy
(Damage meter isnt usually there :P) :D

Forum Image
Connoris94

We currently have 4 raiding mages. Every night there are at least 2 on for a raid spot. There wouldn't be a guarantee that you would get a raid spot right away. You might be sitting on the bench a month or longer.

Excellant app and you would be a good addition to the guild. But you probably would not get a raid spot for awhile.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Alright. Thanks for considering me anyways Happy Maybe ill talk to you in a mounth :P Best of luck guys
Connoris94

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: