Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Rejuveking

The application submitted by Rejuveking is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Nàture
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Balance

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
My name is John and my Fiancee and I live in Portland, OR. We both work from home which allows for significant play time. I've been raiding in competitive raiding guilds since classic, and plan on maintaining the trend.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
My last guild was Tyranny. I was with them from after new naxx til about 1 month before they moved. I took a break after getting overly bored with 4 ToC runs a week for months. Skroesec informed me by cell that they were moving and I elected to stay as I have made friends and alt characters on Lothar. About a week ago I started playing again and am looking for a raid spot with a guild that has the ability to finish most if not all ICC hard modes.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I am a long time experienced Resto Druid. I have been raid healing as a Resto Druid since the end of classic wow. I always have 100% attendance, I always read up on and study new methods and strats of boss fights to keep a competitive edge, I keep in touch with other Resto Druids in top 100 US and world guilds and we share our thoughts on what the role of Resto is and how to best fulfill it. I have server first achievements for Naxx, OS, and Maly. I have my Ironbound Protodrake, 25 alg down, ect.

What I can provide to Judgement is my knowledge and drive for progression so that in Cata Judgement will be the guild scooping up server firsts.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
This is an easy game to play. What makes a raid successful isn't players that are really really good, its how really really good players work together. Also, undivided attention to game mechanics and intelligence on how to cope with them.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Classic: MC - AQ 40 clear. No naxx.
BC: Kara-Kil'Jaeden server firsted.
LK: Naxx-11/12 ICC cleared. Server firsts on Naxx, OS, Malygos. I have drakes from 10 and 25 man Uld, no zero light. I have Tribute to Mad Skill, 48 attempts. I have an Amani War bear.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Illidan Stormrage, I liked how epic it was. The encounter wasn't particularly challenging but it was just the coolest fight in game imo.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Rukàne - LVL 80 Ret / Prot Paladin.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
Tyranny keeps logs hidden unless you are a member and my forum access has changed so I cannot post a log here. I would be more than happy to raid a trial if you need it.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: Re: App: Rejuveking

Taïpan wrote:
Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
Tyranny keeps logs hidden unless you are a member and my forum access has changed so I cannot post a log here. I would be more than happy to raid a trial if you need it.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/5822/

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Rejuveking - by syntax53

He's also currently in Slackers, who keep logs.

Thank you for the application Nature, but we do not currently need another resto druid.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: