Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: sero123

The application submitted by sero123 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Serotonìn
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Quel'dorei
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Arcane
Spec 2 : Fire

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
im 18 years old, and i currently dont do anything. Im taking a year off before attending college so yea just enjoying it.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Primal is my current guild. Theres 2 main reasons why i wasnt o change guilds. The first one is kinda funny . I was on youtube scrolling through Wow videos and i ran across a Putricide 25man video. My guild was currently on him so i watched it. And i noticed the person that was narrating the video had the same name as me!!! i was so shocked! I never met another Serotonin . But yea that striked my interest. The other main reason why i want to join is because my guild just isnt where i want to be anymore. Were having troubles with attendace, people getting hit by malleable goo. Yes its just going downhill.

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I feel that i can offer Judgement a experienced, fun, all around good person. Im not that annoying person that talks on vent forever while were trying to down a boss. I sit back and observe the fight so that i can do my best. Im constantly looking at new mage guides just to see if there is anything i can touch up on or change. i also dont expect the raid leader to hold my hand through a fight and tell me everything. I think its my responsibilty to learn fights, and perform on my own.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
The major thing i think that contributes to a raids success is teamwork. I mean everyone needs to communicate and work together for the common goal. Everyone should be pulling their own weight and not relying on someone else to do their dirty work. Teamwork is key to a successful raid.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I started raiding back in Bc ( not much because i hit 70 about a month before WOTLK) But all WOTLK content i have done. Naxx25, ulduar 25 (yogg saron to 7%) my guild stopped on him for a while after that. Os 25, Os10 3 drakes. Uld 10 hardmodes up to mimiron. Toc 25, Togc 25 except anub. Icc 25 10/12.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
I must say my favorite raid encounter is Blood queen Lanathel. I really dont know why i just get really excited about the bites xD. And we worked so hard on her that it felt great to see her dead.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
No alts on my mains server.

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I have none atm but i will record tuesday nights raid and then come back to post them. =) but heres a link of my armory page.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27dorei&cn=Seroton%C3%ACn

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: sero123 - by syntax53

Everything looks pretty good with your gear and experience. Couple things though:

Purified Lunar Dust, not really the best trinket for you, wouldn't the Abyssal Rune from ToC normal 5 man, or even the Talisman of Resurgence from Triumph badges be better?

Then just a few nitpicky things with your spec, you could take two points out of Incanter's Absorption and put into Arcane Stability, and Arcane focus. I believe you want 3-4 points in Arcane Stability?

You're about 2.6% over the hit cap, but still have a spellpower/hit gem in your neck.

Waiting for your dps parses.

Sabriell
Officer

yea i will definitely make those changes to my spec and see the difference, and the purified lunar dust i was using to see if the mana would be of any use. I still have my eye of the brood mother on hand. And yes my dps parses will be here after tuesdays raid. =)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
sero123

this is just funny.
2b
Raider

First of all there is only one Serotonin :P. Second, your spec was just fine. There really aren't any fights in ICC where pushback of MB is a problem. And Incanter's Absorption is hot smex atm especially with a disc priest's shield on you. (OMG love you morgh!)

Not certain if you switched out pieces of your gear, but overall you have the right stuff atm. Just would want to see your combatlog and see how you do there.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

I read the tooltip wrong on that I guess! Bad Sab =(

And he changed his trinket and gem in the neck. Thanks.

Sabriell
Officer

Heres a log from a voa 10 i did earlier, just testing it to see if you can view it. only 2 bosses so probably not much of use to you.

http://www.wowmeteronline.com//combat/log/1570347

sero123

Here it is finally got my dps parse done!

http://www.wowmeteronline.com//combat/log/1573879

sero123

also just wanted to mention, on princes i was on kinetic bomb duty xD.

sero123

I'm not sure the other Serotonin understands what Kenetic bomb duty is *sarcastic* /love

Uh yes she does. Ever since we started attempts on the princes I've been on "kinetic bomb duty" :P. But if I see someone hitting them I don't automatically scramble over.

SO HA!

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Usually im the only one actually hitting them ( even though two others should) so yea..... if i didnt it would most likely be a wipe .

sero123

Talked to him in game a bit, don't want to have him transfer to possibly be benched for awhile. We'll keep in mind for any future openings.

Sabriell
Officer

Dont forget about me!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: