Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: adrena14

The application submitted by adrena14 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : adrenalinex
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Uther
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Marks
Spec 2 : Survival

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
Hi I am 20 years old and go to the same college as Zarammari in ON/canada. I am a little shy at first when I'm in a new guild but after I'm adapted, I am a good person and very talkative.

I know zara said it in his App but the time for the raids are perfect for us because we can't stay up too late during weekdays. We have college early the next morning and your raid times are amazing for us.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
Tribal, I left with Zara because we weren't clearing enough end-game content and we felt that it was time to move on to a new realm. We are still currently in the same guild but we will leave as soon as we get accepted to a new guild .

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
I can offer you smart dps. If there's an add to kill, I will switch, I won't stay on main boss just to keep my dps super high. And as for my character, I am a good kind hearted person who loves to make new friends. I am also always prepared and organized.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
The only thing I beleive in that contributes to a raid's sucess is the positive energy. Everybody working as one and progression for sure. Even if it takes 5 wipes, or even 10 wipes, as long as we get it done by the end of the night, everyone is happy. Happy

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I have joined with Zara in December 2008, and we power leveled pretty fast with the referal bonus. We skipped most raid/dungeons in BC and did most raids in WOTLK.

Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 (didn't try hard modes) and ICC 10/25 (7/12 bosses cleared)
We know all the fights to ICC, we studied all of them, even some from Heroic Icc.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
My favorite raid encounter is Lord Marrowgar because I love fights with lots of action. I love dodging fire, yet still killing the bone spikes to save the other dps and then run away from him during whirlwind without LOS'ing the healers. I can pull major DPS but I also know when its more important to do other things like kill adds/bone spikes.

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
I will probably not x-fer my alts with my main right away so I won't put in my alts

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
I do not have any on my computer, but Zara can email you a Parse if its needed!

This is my armory if it's not already linked --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uther&cn=Adrenalinex

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: Re: App: adrena14

Quote:
Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
I have joined with Zara in December 2008, and we power leveled pretty fast with the referal bonus. We skipped most raid/dungeons in BC and did most raids in WOTLK.

Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 (didn't try hard modes) and ICC 10/25 (7/12 bosses cleared)
We know all the fights to ICC, we studied all of them, even some from Heroic Icc.

According to this statement, you've completed Ulduar 10 & 25.

Your achievements say otherwise - having completed NO Ulduar 10, and not clearing past the first 3 bosses of Ulduar 25.

Was this content completed by an alt of yours?

re: DECLINED - App: adrena14 - by syntax53

How did you find us and why did you pick us to apply to?
Zenyatta25

re: DECLINED - App: adrena14 - by syntax53

Thank you for your interest in Judgement. However, our raiding roster is pretty full, and we do typically sit several people a night. The chances of both you and your boyfriend getting a raiding spot are pretty slim. If you were looking for an immediate or near future raiding spot, you'd probably have better luck with a guild that is actively recruiting.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: