Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Hulkmage

The application submitted by Hulkmage is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Hulkknight
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Lothar
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Blood
Spec 2 : Unholy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
Im 31, been playing on and off since vanilla wow, cable tech for Charter Communications. looking to get back into good guild environment with skilled players.

What previous guild were you a member of and why are you looking to change guilds?:
took about 6 months off for personal stuff, but last guild i was in was Octavarium on Lothar, but i also played on Nesingwary server on there #1 ranked guild at the time called judgement

What do you feel you can offer Judgement? Why should we pick you? (Please get creative. Do not write 1 sentence and do not write generic things like, "I'm a good player, learn fast, and I come with consumables."):
Solid playstyle, great dps, and good personality, not afraid to take criticism or dish it out, just looking to have fun playing most of all. I always try to do the best i can with what i got.

List one or two things that you think contributes most to a raid's success.:
unity, a team is only good as its weakest link.

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. Be specific about your raiding accomplishments, including any hardmodes you've completed.:
Only done 6 bosses in ICC so far, but have completed TOC and Uldar, along with most hard modes in those raids.

What has been your favorite raid encounter you've faced and why? :
Killing Yogg, was just cool

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Hulkmage is my mage (6k or so dps, 5230 GS), other char i am working on is my paladin SupremeHulk (tank/healz)

Please provide any links from WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
dont have any at moment, feel free to invite me for a run sometime to see what i can do.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: Hulkmage - by syntax53

Thank you for your interest in Judgement, but we're currently not recruiting for any raiding spots. I would highly suggest obtaining a dps parse through WoL or something similar for any future applications, as it's a guild's only real way of evaluating a person's abilities. We don't just put it there 'cause we think it's fun to ask.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: