View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: The Great Penguin Conspiracy

It was a dark and stormy... mid-day -- a young, strong, and attractive Protection Warrior was casually doing his laps in Icecrown pondering the ways to lead his trusted friends into battle against the dreaded Anub'Arak. He had just returned from hurling large, pointy objects into a giant squid thing, when he felt a strange chill in there air -- at which point he remembered he was in Icecrown... it's fucking nippy, because he's awesome and is not fazed by cold.

He was named "Galvinias the awesome," who was then begged by a wimpy Enhancement Shaman for his aid; "Oh please Mr. Super cool and super strong Protection Warrior, please lend me the use of your shield, I need to figure out how to not make my super weak self get squished by little peng-.... I mean Icemaw," he said. Although busy himself, the Warrior accepted the task because he's awesome and stuff.

The Shaman followed the Warrior out to where Icemaw was when suddenly the Shaman said stop at those penguins, where there was a great deal of suspicion in the air. "Please drop your super awesome shouts for me Mr. warrior," he said. So the warrior did as requested. Then... the unthinkable occurred. The Shaman proceeded to slaughter a penguin! The bewildered Warrior looked on in confusion, but the crazed, and obviously brain damaged Shaman proceeded to slaughter penguins, even after he got what he needed.

After the massacre ended, the Shaman, fearful of the Warrior's wrath, He is very mighty afterall, fled the scene. Before the Shaman could make his way back to slander the Warrior's good name, the Warrior had told everyone that it was the weak, cowardly Shaman that committed the crime!

Thus is how the Great Penguin Conspiracy began, a noble Warrior saving the world from the traitorous ways of the Shaman.

For shame! mad

Last edited by xMykungfu on 2010/01/04 14:28; edited 3 times in total

re: Re: The Great Penguin Conspiracy

xMykungfu wrote:
It was a dark and stormy... mid-day -- a young, strong, and attractive Protection Warrior was casually doing his laps in Icecrown pondering the ways to lead his trusted friends into battle against the dreaded Anub'Arak. He had just returned from hurling large, pointy objects into a giant squid thing, when he felt a strange chill in there air -- at which point he remembered he was in Icecrown... it's fucking nippy, because he's awesome and is not fazed by cold.

He was named "Galvinias the awesome," who was then begged by a wimpy Enhancement Shaman for his aid; "Oh please Mr. Super cool and super strong Protection Warrior, please lend me the use of your shield, I need to figure out how to not make my super weak self get squished by little peng-.... I mean Icemaw," he said. Although busy himself, the Warrior accepted the task because he's awesome and stuff.

The Shaman followed the Warrior out to where Icemaw was when suddenly the Shaman said stop at those penguins, where there was a great deal of suspicion in the air. "Please drop your super awesome shouts for me Mr. warrior," he said. So the warrior did as requested. Then... the unthinkable occurred. The Shaman proceeded to slaughter a penguin! The bewildered Warrior looked on in confusion, but the crazed, and obviously brain damaged Shaman proceeded to slaughter penguins, even after he got what he needed.

After the massacre ended, the Shaman, fearful of the Warrior's wrath, He is very mighty afterall, fled the scene. Before the Shaman could make his way back to slander the Warrior's good name, the Warrior had told everyone that it was the weak, cowardly Shaman that committed the crime!

Thus is how the Great Penguin Conspiracy began, a noble Warrior saving the world from the traitorous ways of the Shaman.

For shame! mad

Thank you for finally admitting to your evil deeds

No! He edited my shit!

I will post this on the WoW forums if I have to! PEOPLE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH!

Last edited by xMykungfu on 2010/01/04 13:58; edited 1 time in total

Really, Fu? I see no proof of the outrageous claims.

I think you're losing it. confused

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4307/penguinmassacre.jpg

There is a screen shot I took of the massacre, proving I am innocent.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum