View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Return

Hey all -- first off, I want to say that I am sorry again for leaving the way I did and betraying all of your trust.

I'd just like to clarify now that it has been a bit and the stress is over as to why exactly I left. Some of us play this game for different reasons, and I had thought my reason was to raid on the highest level -- this wasn't something I could go to the officers to fix as it is not how Judgement is mean't to raid. There was never any bad thoughts about Judgement's progression -- Judgement is not that kind of guild. I had to leave because I thought I wanted to raid like that of "Genesis," if I had stayed I would still be unsure of what I wanted and it would be eating away at me.

However, after I had gone over and experienced everything I thought it would be, I realized that I was wrong and had made a huge mistake -- I know where my place is now and where I am most happy.

Although I can say now that it was a huge mistake, I'm not sure if I regret it as if I had stayed, I would still be unhappy and questioning my being here. Now I am certain of where I should be, so I came back with the knowledge that I may just be here to *chill* unguilded, but I was treated to a nice surprise as far as officers' and guildies' views on what happened.

Hope I can regain trust eventually, thanks.

It's all about learning from our mistakes.

Lord knows, I've made my share of mistakes. So long as we learn from them and don't repeat them, then all is good.

And I'm a big fan of second chances - make the most of it!

Welcome back.

You really should've name changed to Huflungpu.
Shamanananigan

Joe, you are hilarious

Keeva
Casual

happy to have ya back man

Virose
Casual

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum