Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: APPROVED - App: Vite

The application submitted by Vite is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Vite, Mage, Fire (TTW/FB)

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example:
I'm 30 yrs old and work as a Commodity Manager at Pitney Bowes. I enjoy being single, playing poker, and the occasional scotch... Happy. I mesh well with people to don't take themselves too seriously and love to laugh and have a good time online or off.

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
Raid Timing. I'm currently in Ender and really enjoy the company of the team. Raids run till midnight, which impacts my ability to go to the gym in the morning before work.

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Ender, SRS BIZ

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
A fun crew of people who are focused on progression. I can offer top shelf dps, near perfect attendance, scotch, and a variety of manthongs.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
Toc (10 heroic, 25 heroic 3/5), Uld (10 / 25 - except Algalon), Naxx (10/25), all outland and vanilla raids

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Vite

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Leetscotcher (Holy Pally)

Please provide a link from a WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World Of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/5811/

Taïpan
Moneybags

We are rather full on mages right now. I'm not an officer but we just declined another mage because of that. You wouldnt get a raid spot for awhile.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Vite is an excellent player, even though he’s an asshole. Then again, that would make him fit very well into our guild family. Happy

He comes highly recommended by me, as I’ve run with him in several guilds for over a year as a raider and a raid leader and I haven’t killed him yet.
Morghane

He is a good player as I recall from interacting with him in BC.
Shamanananigan

Thank you all for the feedback. Please let me know if I can expand on any questions or provide any additional detail.

Vite
Vite
Raider

Hello,
I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day. I wanted to write just to reaffirm my interest in joining Judgement. I'm long time friends with a few of the members here and feel that I have much to offer for your guild. Thank you for the consideration and I hope to hear from you soon!

Vite
Tree Lover
Vite
Raider

Vite wrote:
Hello,
I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day. I wanted to write just to reaffirm my interest in joining Judgement. I'm long time friends with a few of the members here and feel that I have much to offer the guild. Thank you for the consideration and I hope to hear from you soon!

Vite
Tree Lover
Vite
Raider

You have friends?! I think we should gkick them.

By the way -- who the hell quotes himself 30 minutes later for no apparent reason?

Vite, that's who!

Don't drag me down to that level... I would never admit that I have friends. no comment
Morghane

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: