Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: arsaliases

The application submitted by arsaliases is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Arsaliases, Mage, Fire

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example:
Im a 19 year old student in Maryland, and just got back from a long break from playing WoW

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
Im looking to move servers to kind of have a fresh start after such a long time away

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Ka Tet, and many before that

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
Im really looking for some raids, i havent seen much ulduar content, id like to experience the game. In terms of dps, i shell out over 3k self buffed, and in terms of personality, im just a laid back guy who wants to play the game.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
I've been on WoW since the start, so ive done all the old raids. In Wrath, ive done naxx 10/25 and know all those fights well enough to lead, i know maly 10/25 well enough to lead, i know sarth 10/25 one and two drakes, and have done 3 drakes up. I only know the first 3 Ulduar bosses, but ive looked at all their strats.

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Arsaliases

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Arsal On Lothar, My main is Arsaliases on Vek'nilash. the best way to get in touch is probably through e-mail, ptreisman@verizon.net

Please provide a link from a WWS / WoWMeterOnline / World Of Logs parse for fights to assist us in better understanding your abilities. :
ah really sorry, i haven't made one in a long time, wouldn't be able to send that.

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: arsaliases - by syntax53

why is your armory link not working any more?

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: arsaliases - by syntax53

declined due to inactivity and lack of response

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: