Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

re: DECLINED - App: Æmö - by syntax53

The application submitted by Æmö is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Æmö, Warrior, DPS

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example:
im 25. a fireman. train MMA

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
Im interested in getting into serious PVE

What previous guild were you a member of?:
uhmmm Octavarium, Mentat

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
im looking for a guild that has a good time raiding. i have lots of friends in this guild that i want to play with.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
shit been playing since release. tons of experience

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=%C3%86m%C3%B6

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Æiou

Taïpan
Moneybags

Please log out in pve gear so we are able to get a look at it. ATM you are in all pvp.

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

Yet another good player, sorry that my entire 5s team is apping to the guild. He is one of the two best pvp warriors on server, although I do not know if he is any good at pve. If I had to guess, I'd say he'd be a good addition to the raid. Also, I informed him that we have a full raid and good attendance currently and that raid spots would most likely be scarce.
Shamanananigan

IMO he should reapp and take some more time on it. His PVP gear is swell however.
gnarfarm

No offense, but he took all of about 2 seconds on this application. This shows me a lack of caring and attention to detail.

I'm already disappointed. I don't care if he does 10k DPS at this point.

Quote:
Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
shit been playing since release. tons of experience

Well, that's specific...
Morghane

He appears to have very, very little raid experience when it comes to Wrath of the Lich King. Note that he appears to have only completed 10man Naxx and OS +0. This will probably reflect on his PvE gear if he logs out in it.

I personally doubt with only Thursdays having poor attendance (not as often anymore), we would want to not only gear him up, but find a raid spot for him.

Just my opinion though...

im sorry guys. im bad at this application thing. ill tell you though i do have some pve gear. hit rating and stats are high. i work 1 day a week. used to raid all the time on my rogue back in the day. i am friends with goofwipe, shamanigan, dreadsorrows all in your guild. i just want to raid and have fun. i dont have the best gear in the world. but i show up for raids and i give 100%. i know my class very well. if you accept me and give me a shot i think i can prove im a good player. not just on the pvp side.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Æmö

I also logged out in hit rating gear so you guys could see it.

Æmö

Sorry it wont let me edit my posts. these are other characters ive raided on or played before this guy at 80.

jaert: Armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Jaert

Æmò: Armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kil%27jaeden&n=%C3%86m%C3%B2

You can see their PvE achievements. just other characters i played to raid.

Æmö

re: emo

emo is all like mad pro and stuff and his voice makes me all tingly inside. on the serious side he is a very good player and i think it would be worth adding him to the raid. also in my humble opinion good pvpers make very good pveers , take me tracked sham and goof as an example.
dreadsorrows

You're still in ONLY PVP gear with about 50% of the melee hit and expertise rating needed for raids. If this is your "hit rating gear" then yikes.

Also, none of your toons have any sort of experience in Ulduar, let alone hard modes. No experience in ToC either.

Not for nothing, but you may be better suited to raid at a lower level with guilds just starting Ulduar - not one that's pushing hard mode content. It's just too big a jump in content difficulty.

You're still in ONLY PVP gear with about 50% of the melee hit and expertise rating needed for raids. If this is your "hit rating gear" then yikes.

Also, none of your toons have any sort of experience in Ulduar, let alone hard modes. No experience in ToC either.

Not for nothing, but you may be better suited to raid at a lower level with guilds just starting Ulduar - not one that's pushing hard mode content. It's just too big a jump in content difficulty.

Im sorry. i accidently was playing and logged out in pvp gear again. i cant get up to 415 hit rating if needed. dont mean to make you so mad. my rogue cleared everything pre uld on hard mode. i havent been into Uld a lot im not going to lie. but i have been playing wow since release. i dont beleive there is anything too hard in this game that as a dps warrior i cant watch a youtube video and learn the fight in a couple of minutes. so much hate on this site. but i guess i can withdrawal my application from yall. thought was a good place to play with some good people. you know skill isnt always based on how much pve gear or hit rating a person had. just thought id throw that out there. i know plenty of players that are pve geared to hell and terrible at this game.

Æmö

i can hit 415 hit rating. sorry. but armory can show that. anyways gl to you guys. sorry to waste your time.

Æmö

Æmö wrote:
Raethar wrote:

Im sorry. i accidently was playing and logged out in pvp gear again. i cant get up to 415 hit rating if needed. dont mean to make you so mad. my rogue cleared everything pre uld on hard mode. i havent been into Uld a lot im not going to lie. but i have been playing wow since release. i dont beleive there is anything too hard in this game that as a dps warrior i cant watch a youtube video and learn the fight in a couple of minutes. so much hate on this site. but i guess i can withdrawal my application from yall. thought was a good place to play with some good people. you know skill isnt always based on how much pve gear or hit rating a person had. just thought id throw that out there. i know plenty of players that are pve geared to hell and terrible at this game.

There is the issue of gear, but it's mainly having to teach someone the content that we're still trying to push hard modes on, with a limited amount of time. There's ToC hard modes, and Ulduar hard modes we still need and want to do.

Given that your experience is in Naxx, which can be completed with people doing 1.5k dps, you don't seem to understand that the majority of the hard modes require skill, coordination, and great dps. If you were able to give a WWS/WMO parse that proved you could do impressive dps, it would be a probably be a different story.

Also, seeking this big of a jump in content doesn't say too much either about your character as a human being. Normal Ulduar, and normal ToC can, and are pugged on a weekly basis. If you desired to raid with us, or any guild with our level of progression, you should have AT THE LEAST stepped into either of them.

We're not being angry or hateful, it's the truth, you're essentially asking for gourmet restaurant to take on a McDonald's cook, with an application of less than 50 words.

Sabriell
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: