Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2

re: DECLINED - App: Raziell105 - by syntax53

yea, basically. i mean we never really just stop inviting someone. usually someone just stops showing up and you get their spot. lately we've had the spots to give on thursday and sunday nights.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Page 2. Tricky! Alright well I am still waiting for a hunter response on a another app so for now I will just say "you guys are my best bet." Please understand that I am not trying to throw it in your face that I have apps elsewhere I am just keeping you aware of the fact. I am looking for the best fit for me as a player and as a person so I want to make sure I exhaust all options. The only thing I know for certain right now is that I do not want to be on my current realm any longer. I will keep you updated.
Raziell105

At this time I would like to withdraw my app. A few friends of mine are transferring with me to a different server and I would like to be with them. Thank you very much for the input and consideration. Cheers!
Raziell105

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: