Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

re: App: Raziell105

The application submitted by Raziell105 is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Raziell

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example:
17, I rent boats at a bay marina to people that rarley if ever speak english which makes for entertaining afternoons. Oh yah, I is Canadian, Hockey is my passion.Win.

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
As you may notice I am on a completely different Server. Obviously if accepted I plan to xfer. I have a few friends on Lothar (not in this guild) but the fact that I had connections here made the server stick out. The guild I am currently in on Terokkar is falling apart, and with a really small raiding Horde population, the only other guilds are very slim pickings.

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Prophets of Fury.

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
I am looking at a lot of realms but again this one stuck out. I am looking for a guild that is roughly around my current progression which is up to General Vesax in Ulduar 25 with just a spattering of attempts on him. While I am aware I will never know everything there is to know about hunters I like to think I am fairly knowledgable of the class ,and coupled with a (no false modesty) immaculate awareness during encounters I beleive I am nothing but an asset.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
I am a BC baby. Content as follows: Gruuls, Mag, SSC besides Vashj, TK besides Kaell, BT besides Mother/Council/Illidan. Wotlk content as follows: Naxx full clear (no surprise) Ulduar 25 all keepers.

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&n=Raziell

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Currently the only alt I have on the server is Petrochelli. As an added thought I would just like to say that I realize this seems rather outlandish and out of the blue but I am just looking for an out from my low population and low raiding server. I have reveiwed your current hunters and all look solid gear wise and spec, I seem to have a lot to measure up to. This app is a sort of stab in the dark you might say. As a side side note : If you arn't looking for another Survivalist hunter but maybe another MM hunter I would be willing, even glad to, go MM. I have wanted to raid as MM for a long time. Cheers.

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: Raziell105 - by syntax53

Looks like you have pretty good gear and judging by your achievement points (4430), invest a lot of time into the game.

While we do have 2 pretty consistent hunters I suppose a third wouldn't hurt. However, like the other server transfer apps we've gotten, we can't guarantee you a spot. We could invite you but you'd have to work your way into the core raid group by showing up when other people don't and be willing to sit out when they do.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Any critisisms? This is literally one of the first times I have apped to a guild that I havn't had friends in that give me loud praise and ask for a g-invite now.
Raziell105

Well since you aren't on the server we can't exactly do a trial run. So all we have to go off is your app and armory data. You seem competent from that and I like that you were quick to reply to your app.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

I know it is not a perfect estimate of my abilities but here is a wws report from last night. http://wowwebstats.com/nw1tyztwmvx5e

So if I am getting the gist of this right : It is not a sure fire raid spot but you would take me in and see how I do?
Raziell105

You are pretty much guaranteed a raid spot if:
1.) You show up every night
2.) Are pro
3.) Are willing to wait until a spot opens up

You'd be surprised how fast raid spots open up, but nothing is truly 100% guaranteed. I'm not an officer, but that's my 2 cents.
Shamanananigan

Thursdays are win!
Zenyatta25

yeah cuz there are days when im not here because of work and what not...

Alright well you have given me some hope. Furthermore, would you prefer me as Surv, MM, or whatever I beleive I will preform best as? As an update status: I would like to see how my apps do in other places. It is not with scorn I do this but merely that I beleive a server transfer is a big thing and I would like to make sure that where I decide to go is the best option for me. I think within the next day or two I will know how my apps are blooming and I will be able to give another status update.
Raziell105

Currently I am main spec'd at Surv. We have another hunter that is trying out the MM. So its kind of a toss up. I will leave that decision up to RandomFail. He has played with the different spec's more than I.

If I were to go MM I would spec as follows. http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=3&tal=502000000000000000000000000053350312300132331352300515000002000000000000000000000
I would use Glyph of Chimera Shot, Glyph of Serpent Sting, and Glyph of Kill Shot.
Raziell105

TBH, Your gear looks really good. Could use alil more crit for Surv spec but as a MM you might do really good dps as well. I might stay as Surv due to my retarded amount of agility/crit atm but a MM hunter would be benificial if we can get you into raids.

Randomfail
Raider

Yah after reveiwing your stats I would have to agree that Surv is the best for you. So just to make things clear you would rather see me as MM? ( Which bothers me not at all I "want" to raid as MM quite badly)
Raziell105

Ya I think MM would be a good bet.

Randomfail
Raider

Alright so as a new recap: I would be running as MM and it's still not a certain raid spot but you guys would see how I do and decide from there?
Raziell105

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: