Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: CalousLothar

The application submitted by CalousLothar is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Calous - Enhancement Shaman. I'm also willing to heal, although that would require more gearing, most of my resto gear is Heroic/Random Nax25 items

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I'm 22 years old living in New Jersey. I just graduated, so I finally have the time to start raiding once again. Plus I'll need something to do after this "job" thing

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
I was invited to Slackers because I'm good friends with one of their officers in real life. It was great to be in the guild during school when I didn't have the time or internet connection to play or raid consistently. However, now that I do have the time I'd like to begin raiding consistently, and unfortunately cannot do so in Slackers due to an overpopulation of veteran melee dps

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Slackers

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
I'm mostly looking for a good progression guild. I really enjoy raiding, especially new content. My perfect guild would be filled with competent players who can handle a mistake or two. This is only a game, after all. Socially, I enjoy a friendly guild atmosphere an active guild chat.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
In Vanilla WoW I was the OT Warrior for an average progression guild clearing through BWL and a number of bosses in AQ40. I stopped playing WoW for most of BC so I didn't experience any of those raids. Before WoW I played Anarchy Online as part of the Storm Organization, the leading clan progression organization.

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Calous **Hodir rep will be done in 2 days - yeah I slacked a little there**

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
No constant alts

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: CalousLothar - by syntax53

I like your application and we currently only have 1 elemental shaman so we could use another. However, I wish you weren't still wearing blues. If we have a spot open one of these nights we'll see about getting you in, but even a lot of our casual players have better gear than you at the moment.

If you were interested we could probably get you in guild while you geared up yourself, but I assume you'd be better off in slackers with your RL friends under those circumstances.

As a side note, you being in Jersey is a plus too. We have about 7 players that live around philly and 2 in Jersey envy

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Not a big deal, but:

syntax53 wrote:
we currently only have 1 elemental shaman so we could use another.

Quote:
Calous - Enhancement Shaman.

Woops. It is actually is a big difference because while we have only 1 enhancement shaman as well, we really don't need any more melee.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Yeah, the loot gods haven't been kind to me in respect to my rings/neck/trinket..or hell even weapons haha.

Was worth the application though. Thanks for your consideration. Good Luck to you all.
CalousLothar

Though I am curious where in New Jersey you are from as that's where Warmaker and myself (Varakai) are from.
Zenyatta25

Kobetauren wrote:
Not a big deal, but:

syntax53 wrote:
we currently only have 1 elemental shaman so we could use another.

Quote:
Calous - Enhancement Shaman.

Meh, I can be any of the 3, so whatever role necessary if we're looking, when it comes to shaman.
Urkthor
Casual

I live in Cranford and went to school at Drew in Madison.

Also, what stats are you guys looking for in healing? Maybe I can get my gear up to par there a bit faster
CalousLothar

Awesome, Warmaker went to school in Fairleigh Dickenson right down the road. He was from Bridgewater and moved north to me in Parsippany. So we're not far at all.
Zenyatta25

pssh the "other" side of the river.

Rejecting your application based on your gear and our lack of need for melee. Feel free to apply again when your gear has gotten better and we'll see what our raid composition looks like at that time.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: