Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Besant

The application submitted by Besant is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Salted, Paladin, Holy

Tell us about yourself. How old are you and what do you do, for example.:
I am 15 and would like to get my paladin farther into the game and i believe that your guild may be the right one for me considering the raid times

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
I had left my old guild because of the amount of rules and if you said something in guild chat they would usually ignore you, lol

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Mission Accomplished

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
Well i have healed 25 and 10 uld, but i would like that guild that would accually respond to your whispers, and just say gratz when you get a achievement or a level up.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:15pm to 10:30pm. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
I have raided 10 and 25 naxx, 25 uld and also a few bosses for 10 uld

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Salted

List any alts that you play to help us in contacting you.:
Azermaz

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: DECLINED - App: Besant - by syntax53

Are you basing the application on our raid times or our current progression level?

The reason I ask is b/c you're looking to take a BIG jump in progression from killing 2 of the opening Ulduar bosses to the last boss in the instance. I just want to make sure you're aware of the level of difficulty you're looking to sign up for.

Lack of grammar and punctuation aside, your gear would need to be upgraded asap. Also, you need to get exalted with Sons of Hodir asap for the shoulder enchant. Resilience though nice for pvp, will not get you far in pve :P.

What rules exactly caused you to leave? Also, what were you saying that was ignored?

Gwenevieve
Officer Alt

In fairness to him, I was on a Mission Accomplished Flame Leviathan "kill" last night.

I can see why they don't get anything done. It was an "experience", andthe GM decided to modify the loot rules at the end when the BOE plate helm dropped, even though there were several warriors that could have used it.

I think the real question is how 2k plus healing and 19k mana is ok for starting out in 25 man naxx. So they are definitely under geared for Uldar 25, but then again paladins own...

Aside from that, it would be nice to have "real" gems (blue cuts) instead of those green ones. Also i would suggest modifying your spec slightly but you are on the right track (increasing crit, lowering over heals and some others but you can msg me ingame if you would like my suggestions.

Klarya wrote:
It would be nice to have "real" gems (blue cuts) instead of those green ones.

This. It also pains me to still see you in blues and a green trinket. Isn't there a trinket you can buy with heroism emblems?

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

syntax53 wrote:
Klarya wrote:
It would be nice to have "real" gems (blue cuts) instead of those green ones.

This. It also pains me to still see you in blues and a green trinket. Isn't there a trinket you can buy with heroism emblems?

Especially since the green trinket's bonus is jacked up spirit which is essentially useless for a paladin. Now if he were a druid or priest... it would still suck but be more useful in its suck. Not to mention all the gems and enchants were done on the REALLY cheap... some SO cheap they're a wrong choice.
Zenyatta25

Going to reject your application for now based on you gear. Feel free to apply again when you've gotten an chance to replace some of those Blues.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: