Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Aneg

The application submitted by Aneg is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Aneg, Ret Paladin

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
Guild lost some members, no longer doing 25mans

What previous guild were you a member of?:
SRS BIZ

Are you currently on Lothar?:
yes

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
I'm just looking to have fun play and progress with raiding content, I offer flexability with my Paladin, i can spec heals/tank/or ret although I am mostly geared for ret dps

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:00pm server. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&gn=SRS+BIZ&cn=Aneg

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
I've started playing halfway into BC so I've done Kara, Gruuls, Mag, and some BT, I've also done some Sunwell. And for WotLK I've done all pre-Ulduar raids 10 and 25mans. I've down all bosses through the Keepers of Ulduar in 10man.

What is the best way for our officers to contact you?:
In game

Taïpan
Moneybags

re: APPROVED - App: Aneg - by syntax53

Gear looks really good. What kind of dps do you pull? Make sure you are on around raid times (7pm) and we'll see about getting you in to a trial run if and when we have a spot.

Sintax
syntax53
Officer

Post some WWS if you have them. (should really require this tbh.)

re: DPS

Well, my gear is okay, could be better. I can hold around 3.4K on boss fights and do alot of aoe damage on trash pulls. Mykungfu should have a general idea of how my DPS is, he does have me beat though. And I'll be happy to run anything with you guys, just PST me in game, however I might not be on as much as I would like until the end of this week since it's my last finals week. I don't have any WWS, a guildy used to post them but since he left a while ago I can't get to them anymore.
Aneg

Sorry for not being on much last week (if you guys were looking for me). I should be on more now that my finals are done. And just to clearify, I do 3.4 dps on my own, like in 5mans, etc. In full raids buffs I can hold 4k on boss fights and I can do 4.5-4.8k on patchwork. I'm usually in top 5 dps, and usually first on aoe mob pulls, that's if we have an aoe tank. I'll be on around 6pm server time or so and stay on until 9pm, if you guys don't need me I'll probably switch to an alt.
Aneg

Hmm.... i have had trouble with multiple people in SRS BIZ, i found that most seem to be immature and don't take things seriously.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Vault of the Approved All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: