Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: App: Symuna.

The application submitted by Symuna. is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main characters name, class and raiding spec?:
Symuna, Warlock, Destruction(3/10/58; with refreshment)

Why are you looking to change guilds?:
I am looking to change guilds because my guild has dwindled and we don't have the people to progress into 25man Uld/EoE.

What previous guild were you a member of?:
Revolt.

Are you currently on Lothar?:
Yes.

What are you looking for in a guild, and what do you think you offer to better our ranks?:
I am looking for a guild which raids in a more hardcore manner, I have always been in a casual guild. Raiding 1 or 2 nights a week is fun, but I want to get in with a group who can run more often, and progress further. I can listen and follow instructions to help get the boss down, but also to offer up suggestions if there seems to be an issue that needs solving by the raid. I like to help out, to get the boss down in as few tries as possible, and to save everyone from repair bills.

We raid progression content Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings at 7:00pm server. Can you commit to 75% of that time?:
Yes

Provide your WoW Armory link.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Symuna

Describe your raiding experience and list the content you have completed. :
I have been raiding Naxx and OS/vault since january and I have cleared the 10/25 versions of both of these and done sarth with 1 drake out. I have never downed malygos(my guild never ran it and I only got in on 2-3 PuGs) I have downed flame leviathan and XT-002 deconstructor.

What is the best way for our officers to contact you?:
Send me a tell on my character or through ingame mail, I am on almost every day.

Taïpan
Moneybags

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judgement Forum Index -> Tomb of the Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: